Options affecting Leon lead times

Pdog

Jan 22, 2004
Bexhill, E.Sussex
Visit site
I am meant to be picking up my car tomorrow (ordered the end of October 2017). Just got a phone call from my dealer, the sales guy needed to re-run the figures due to the value of the car and the amount owed.

However I have been informed the campaign has been corrupted on the system and he is unable to re-calculate the finance until it has been resolved.

It's a country wide issue apparently and has been going on for a couple of days now. If it is not fixed it is unlikely I will be able to collect the car tomorrow.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have now scanned over my order / finance details to the dealer. Hopefully something can be worked out by tomorrow. [:@]

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
On a train to Ashford to collect around midday and just got an email with a teaser video! Looks like I’ve got the right alloys, colour, gearbox and winter pack at least! :lol:

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
On a train to Ashford to collect around midday and just got an email with a teaser video! Looks like I’ve got the right alloys, colour, gearbox and winter pack at least!
Nice one mate. Good luck!
I'll look out for it in the car park next week ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
On a train to Ashford to collect around midday and just got an email with a teaser video! Looks like I’ve got the right alloys, colour, gearbox and winter pack at least! :lol:

Post some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Hi, joined just yesterday on here in regard to my Father's anticipated Leon 1.2 Dynamic hatch, which he ordered last October with 3 factory options, under my guidance.

Expecting some delivery news from the supplying VAG dealer in Kent anytime from now until hopefully no later than the end of next month.
His current old Citroen's M.o.T. expires in May, so not surprisingly he wants the Leon on his drive by then to save the little extra hassle and expense.

Also his mates who own newish Nissan, Honda and Volvo are now starting to take the mick about how long it's taking...:whistle:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Hi, joined just yesterday on here in regard to my Father's anticipated Leon 1.2 Dynamic hatch, which he ordered last October with 3 factory options, under my guidance.

Expecting some delivery news from the supplying VAG dealer in Kent anytime from now until hopefully no later than the end of next month.
His current old Citroen's M.o.T. expires in May, so not surprisingly he wants the Leon on his drive by then to save the little extra hassle and expense.

Also his mates who own newish Nissan, Honda and Volvo are now starting to take the mick about how long it's taking...:whistle:

My 1.2 Dyn was ordered early October, on the boat week after last, so should land at the dealer this week... I would expect your father's to be not far off. Did you get told a build week?

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
I'll get some proper pictures when it's light but the car is already filthy thanks to this weather!!

Also it was lovely to meet Carlosram from here on the train from London and collect our cars together! :D

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby
I'll get some proper pictures when it's light but the car is already filthy thanks to this weather!!

Also it was lovely to meet Carlosram from here on the train from London and collect our cars together! :D

Yes good to meet you as well mate and put a face to your name and I'm glad you made is back OK. I had a pretty smooth journey considering what could have been because of the weather in the past couple of days, the only slight issue was trying to get passed gritters.

My car is ditched and I am itching to give it a good wash, hopefully in the morning weather permitting, I will get a couple of photo's up when it is presentable.

Last edited:

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
My 1.2 Dyn was ordered early October, on the boat week after last, so should land at the dealer this week... I would expect your father's to be not far off. Did you get told a build week?

Not yet, but to be fair he hasn't asked anyone. He was advised/warned at ordering by the broker that it would take between 23 and 27 weeks and this info was repeated in the order confirmation letter he received from the supplying dealer. IIRC he ordered on the 10th October.

Luckily he's in no great rush as his Xsara is still about 99% fully functioning and TBH it took him yonks to decide if he should buy a new car to replace it in the first place...

Crohnthebadger

Sep 27, 2017
Must have been the day for picking them up today. Picked mine up.... love it only downside is it’s dirty already from the drive home on the motorway..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby
Finally managed to give FRanco a wash getting rid of all the salt and road grime picked up on the long drive home from Ashford an Saturday. Absolutely loving the car and can't wait until I have put on few more miles so that I can really see how it performs.

Here are a couple of pictures.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Finally managed to give FRanco a wash getting rid of all the salt and road grime picked up on the long drive home from Ashford an Saturday. Absolutely loving the car and can't wait until I have put on few more miles so that I can really see how it performs.

Those wheels do look good. Get plenty of protection on them!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Those rims look good

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby
Those wheels do look good. Get plenty of protection on them!

I've got some Gtechniq C5 wheel armour to apply. I'm going to take 1 off each night this week and fit the spare whilst I apply the ceramic protection and leave overnight to cure indoors.

Obviously the car won't be going anywhere with the spare on, it's just going to frustrate me not driving it, but I want the wheels sorted ASAP.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
I've got some Gtechniq C5 wheel armour to apply. I'm going to take 1 off each night this week and fit the spare whilst I apply the ceramic protection and leave overnight to cure indoors.

Obviously the car won't be going anywhere with the spare on, it's just going to frustrate me not driving it, but I want the wheels sorted ASAP.
How long does it last?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise