MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

wilbo

Jan 14, 2018
Cool, is that for both manual and DSG?

As I know there isn't a price difference between the two anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There may not be a difference in the retail price, but there is still a difference in the lease prices, as these will be influenced by depreciation, resale value and other factors.

liamleon

FRRR
Apr 26, 2017
well lads I picked up at 10.30 this morning and still sat on m62 at Shaw! 6.30pm! impressed with seat sound system anyway haha.

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
I believe they are standard, with the seat sound being the only optional extra, 10k miles, they also said they would give me the first service for free which normally costs £160. I also never mentioned that it's a business lease.
So to recap....
5dr dsg eclipse orange, 10k per annum, seat sound, first service free
£1506 + £251×23 = £7279
Has anyone had anything cheaper? Is this a good deal? Am I looking for a bargain that doesn't exist?

Reckon that's as good as it gets at the moment. You could get cheaper but only without the options (dsg, seat sound etc.)

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
Week 5 and still waiting for the call to collect.

Mine was week 4 (I think). Due to be delivered today but, understandably, didn't happen as it's in Derby and I'm in Dorset. Try on Monday. No big deal as couldn't have driven it anywhere, snow has hit hard.

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
In my email confirmation from the dealer it says initial £xyz followed by 23 + £xyz

However on my Seat order form it says £xyz + 24 x £xyz

Is the order form a typo? or is this the same on everyone's order form. I just want to be sure as a i dont want to colelct and then find out i have to pay double the monthly cost on collection or 14 days from collection.

Also how long does it take to hear from Seat UK once the order form is signed and sent off?

:D

DavidTVN

Nov 22, 2017
Mine was week 4 (I think). Due to be delivered today but, understandably, didn't happen as it's in Derby and I'm in Dorset. Try on Monday. No big deal as couldn't have driven it anywhere, snow has hit hard.

Mine was week 4 and delivery is on Tuesday... can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippo

Jan 2, 2008
Cardiff, WALES
I believe they are standard, with the seat sound being the only optional extra, 10k miles, they also said they would give me the first service for free which normally costs £160. I also never mentioned that it's a business lease.
So to recap....
5dr dsg eclipse orange, 10k per annum, seat sound, first service free
£1506 + £251×23 = £7279
Has anyone had anything cheaper? Is this a good deal? Am I looking for a bargain that doesn't exist?

Ordered Cupra 300 5dr, DSG, metallic ,24 months, 800 miles 12X23 @ 211 =

£7385 to include full maintenance.

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Had the call from IMG Seat this morning.... They have my Cupa! :funk::funk: (Week 6 Build)

Arranged to collect Sat 17th so only 2 weeks left to go now. Good timing as I sold my S3 last night and now driving a 1.5 tdci Focus company pool car..... yayyyyyy lol

Signor Whippy

Mar 16, 2009
God's Country
Had the call from IMG Seat this morning.... They have my Cupa! :funk::funk: (Week 6 Build)

Arranged to collect Sat 17th so only 2 weeks left to go now. Good timing as I sold my S3 last night and now driving a 1.5 tdci Focus company pool car..... yayyyyyy lol

Damn! I may have to get on the phone to chase mine :)

Was the 17th the earliest you could collect or more convenient for you??

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Damn! I may have to get on the phone to chase mine :)

Was the 17th the earliest you could collect or more convenient for you??

They could get me in from the 14th, I just preferred to wait until the weekend as I am travelling up from Birmingham.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.