Options affecting Leon lead times

silles

May 4, 2017
Finally managed to give FRanco a wash getting rid of all the salt and road grime picked up on the long drive home from Ashford an Saturday. Absolutely loving the car and can't wait until I have put on few more miles so that I can really see how it performs.

Here are a couple of pictures.

nice wheels, what size ? 18 "?

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
To those asking about the new car protection detail.

I’m not sure on the maintenance schedule. I’ll wash it myself between details. 3 bucket method, Britemax Pure Max shampoo, ValetPro Bilberry wheel cleaner & Britemax Spray & Shine.

I'm going back in May/Jun time for another wax and whatever needs doing. Then Oct/Nov I'll have the car protected with a ceramic coating for the winter.

The wheels weren't removed for the ceramic coating but every surface was coated with Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels using a cotton pad.

I have to say the car has fared fairly well in the weather we've had of. It's dirty but still has a deep shine to it.

I've updated the spreadsheet for the final time, but please let me know if you've picked yours up or had it delivered. If someone wants to keep updating it, let me know. I've just got a lot going on with a potential house move and it takes time to go back through the pages looking for updates. I hope it's been remotely useful to someone though.

Still loving the car, I'm just desperate to give it a wash. If you've seen my thread about rattles, don't worry too much, I'm fussy, but it's barely noticeable now. I don't think the cold weather helped. I'll monitor it over the next few weeks.

broona

Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone got the number for customer service to hand please? I've been dealing with a girl called Tara, my car was supposed to be getting built last week, and I've managed to wipe the number from my phone...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
Has anyone got the number for customer service to hand please? I've been dealing with a girl called Tara, my car was supposed to be getting built last week, and I've managed to wipe the number from my phone...

I think this is supposed to be Tara's direct line but if there's no response it will put you through to someone at their office.

0114 450 3298

Blaine

Apr 12, 2012
How long roughly does it take from ordering from dealer to it arriving at dealer? I'm looking to order a FR ST in the next week.

broona

Sep 7, 2017
How long roughly does it take from ordering from dealer to it arriving at dealer? I'm looking to order a FR ST in the next week.
I ordered my Cupra ST last September and I'm not sure it's even been built yet, never mind delivered to the dealer...

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
Not sure what the exact times are at the moment as it depends on spec and trim level etc. Your dealer is best placed to advise on this.

Experiences on here vary wildly, with waits from 2 months all the way up to 7-8 months. I've just collected mine and it took over 6 months from order to delivery.

Blaine

Apr 12, 2012
Looking to order 184 tdi, apart from front sensors and 18inch wheels that's all I intend to spec, hopefully the spec won't take long to be made

Brasso

Mar 5, 2018
Can't wait to get mine on Thursday I've had the same wheels been waiting since July 2017 when the order was placed... just because of the optional extras. I went for the 1.8 petrol FR 180 bhp apparently they are phasing them out so have had an engine shortage and a shortage of 18" machined performance alloys

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Brasso

Mar 5, 2018
Can't wait to get mine on Thursday I've had the same wheels been waiting since July 2017 when the order was placed... just because of the optional extras. I went for the 1.8 petrol FR 180 bhp apparently they are phasing them out so have had an engine shortage and a shortage of 18" machined performance alloys

Saying that it turned up at the dealership early Feb but I wanted an 18 plate... Was ment to be delivered last Friday but the weather had other plans

GruffPBG

Mar 6, 2018
Ordered a 1.2 se dynamic tech in august. Got promised december delivery date. It finally got to the dealership in late feb. Collected it march 1st as 18 plate.

To the dealers credit they gave me an ibiza fr courtesy car from december so i have been driving around for free since then but it was a long drawn out stressful experience. Nobody could ever give me an accurate idea what was happening.

Owen83

Feb 9, 2018
I ordered my Cupra ST last September and I'm not sure it's even been built yet, never mind delivered to the dealer...

I ordered my FR ST ECO TSI in December and it was on the ferry over to the uk end of FEB. I am picking it up in 2 weeks time

Winter pack, convenience pack plus & monsoon Grey

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
I ordered my FR ST ECO TSI in December and it was on the ferry over to the uk end of FEB. I am picking it up in 2 weeks time

Winter pack, convenience pack plus & monsoon Grey
Thats a pretty decent lead time!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Brasso

Mar 5, 2018
So this happened today finally arrived
c95d2f6d266be5d4020c2fdb3f18604b.jpg

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017

Very nice! I love the Leon in white. I would’ve got it again but my last Leon was white and I was worried I’d barely notice I had a new car haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby

Nice one and the same wheels as myself.

I have been treating my wheels this week doing one a night with ceramic coating.
a8b648efe5de0025a75130569717b51f.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.