Options affecting Leon lead times

Brasso

Mar 5, 2018
Nice one and the same wheels as myself.

I have been treating my wheels this week doing one a night with ceramic coating.
a8b648efe5de0025a75130569717b51f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I would do mine but I just don't have the patience lol I'm sure in a few weeks once I've cleaned it I'll put some effort in just fitting wide deflectors at the moment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Nice one and the same wheels as myself.

I have been treating my wheels this week doing one a night with ceramic coating.
a8b648efe5de0025a75130569717b51f.jpg

Nice. What are you using again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby
Nice. What are you using again?

I'm using Gtechniq C5 wheel armour applied after the wheel is cleaned, polished and then wiped with Gtechniq panel wipe.

It is a bit laborious and the curing time indoors is 12 hours, the worst part is not enjoying my car, I still haven't driven it in the dark. Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Oh you’ll have some fun with it in the dark! Nearly approaching 1000 miles now so I had a little fun on the way home from work last night

Philh46

Dec 24, 2017
Sheffield
Really?? The lack of consistency is shocking!

Well look on the bright side mate, at least you have the shiny new car and a "gesture" of goodwill.

I may have earned my cheque with a 40+ week wait if my order wasn't submitted. I'd rather be in your position :)

Could have done with the new 5 door though, as we have a new arrival due in the next 6 weeks.

Still no word from the dealership since it was confirmed as delivered last week. Seat CS said that the they spoke to the dealership yesterday and I should have already received a call.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have you heard what is going on yet ? New order?

I guess the original car they forgot to cancel will be on the forecourt for sale.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Have you heard what is going on yet ? New order?

I guess the original car they forgot to cancel will be on the forecourt for sale.

I've officially been given the bad news. it appears that the order i agreed and placed in October via VWFS was not submitted.

So i will not be collecting anytime soon.

The dealership had been working hard to source me another vehicle but had no luck.

There is still an investigation underway and i'm not sure where the process broke.

A new order is being submitted matching the one from October 2017.

VWFS have extended my contract until a new car arrives.

Only outstanding issue is the the deal i had is no longer available as that campaign was last year

and the price has now increased.

The dealership are working to try and sort this out of me.

sad times..

Tristan

Nov 12, 2017
I've officially been given the bad news. it appears that the order i agreed and placed in October via VWFS was not submitted.

So i will not be collecting anytime soon.

The dealership had been working hard to source me another vehicle but had no luck.

There is still an investigation underway and i'm not sure where the process broke.

A new order is being submitted matching the one from October 2017.

VWFS have extended my contract until a new car arrives.

Only outstanding issue is the the deal i had is no longer available as that campaign was last year

and the price has now increased.

The dealership are working to try and sort this out of me.

sad times..

Oh no, not another dealer screw up. Which dealer this time?

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
The facelift LED headlights make the pre facelift look dated to me. Probably upset a few pre facelift owners with this comment!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Owen83

Feb 9, 2018
The facelift LED headlights make the pre facelift look dated to me. Probably upset a few pre facelift owners with this comment!

I'll be honest I don't like the facelift LED headlights... they're so fussy

I don't like the halogens either though........

broona

Sep 7, 2017
And I've just had a phone call to say my car has been built and should be with me in 3-4 weeks, hurrah!

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
I'll be honest I don't like the facelift LED headlights... they're so fussy

I don't like the halogens either though........

I didn’t like the facelift lights when they revealed them, but they’ve grown on me more and more... and good job as I now own a facelifted Leon :D love the indicators front and rear in particular!!

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Oh no, not another dealer screw up. Which dealer this time?
Can't confirm whether it was or not. Pending an investigation.

All I'm concerned about now is how they treat me as a customer going forward - can't change what's happened.

being able to continue using my current lease is a great start. I also believe I should be entitled to the same price as the order that wasn't fulfilled from last October at the very least.

The dealership are trying to sort this out with SEAT.

exmgman

Nov 30, 2009
Here at last

Dealer contacted me today to tell me at last he has my Leon FR 1.8 on site.
Ordered last September, order accepted by Seat 22/9/17, arrives a week short of 6 months later! Only extra option front parking sensors. Standard on my current one.
Be interesting to see how much difference there is with my 63 plate one.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Can't confirm whether it was or not. Pending an investigation.

All I'm concerned about now is how they treat me as a customer going forward - can't change what's happened.

being able to continue using my current lease is a great start. I also believe I should be entitled to the same price as the order that wasn't fulfilled from last October at the very least.

The dealership are trying to sort this out with SEAT.

Should be the least they can offer. If u can add options to ur order, worth trying that too

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Be interesting to see how much difference there is with my 63 plate one.

Heaps!! I noticed a definite step up between my 66 plate nd my 17 that's for sure.

I'm also another with positive feedback on the facelift lights. Love the integrated indicators and the lights are a load brighter too.

KUSHTY

Jul 6, 2017
Cambridge
Took delivery of my cupra today (sc, black, dsg), amazing!! worth the wait since October and the VC is a real nice touch (wasn't bothered originally)

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Should be the least they can offer. If u can add options to ur order, worth trying that too

Well.. because

*I changed my order several times last year, which caused confusion to SEAT.

*Took the original good will cheque for the delay from Oct 17 - Feb 18 (which was the wrong order)

* Have had my existing lease extended since November 17 at a reduced rate (originally due to low mileage)

SEAT are seemingly pretty much spent on good will it seems.

I just hope I get it before the factory closes this year as I could be looking at up to a year wait in total judging by the current lead times.

May even have to service this lease again with new tyres and pads before I hand it back.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Well.. because

*I changed my order several times last year, which caused confusion to SEAT.

*Took the original good will cheque for the delay from Oct 17 - Feb 18 (which was the wrong order)

* Have had my existing lease extended since November 17 at a reduced rate (originally due to low mileage)

SEAT are seemingly pretty much spent on good will it seems.

I just hope I get it before the factory closes this year as I could be looking at up to a year wait in total judging by the current lead times.

May even have to service this lease again with new tyres and pads before I hand it back.

Ok well that seems fair enough. Just hope the current orders correct when it arrives

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Ok well that seems fair enough. Just hope the current orders correct when it arrives

Me too mate :)

Just awaiting confirmation of the original agreed price & an order now.

I did ask the question of Goodwill and that was basically SEAT's (VWFS) response.

May be on for MY19 changes at this rate.

I guess I'll be keeping this thread open for a while.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise