Seat breakdown at 3 years old...

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
Hi.

Does this run out and three years old and that's it?

My Leon is approaching it's first MOT and third service, the last two services the breakdown from Seat has been extended. The 2nd time via the online booking for the service.

Went to book mine in for MOT, and notice when you select service at 3 years you can also extended the breakdown as part of the service, assumably as before?

This will be the last of a 2 year service plan.

My local dealer doesn't really know much at all, and the online system I find very unreliable!

The dealer themselves with the first service on the plan struggle to claim for oil let alone air filter.

Where as with VW they would max our the service plan allowance and replace all they could.

Any help appriciated.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Kevster

As long as you have your car Serviced at SEAT you get an additional 12months SEAT Assist.

My current car is 10years old and has been covered from the start.

Just remind them to confirm ;)

Johnny Leon

May 17, 2005
Just had my 3rd service on the service plan and booked online (30k miles but only 2.5yrs old) and got SEAT Assistance for further year (from date of service). Had to get in touch with SEAT customer service to give me written confirmation as dealer clueless.

Last edited:

BigARG

Mar 24, 2015
Essex
I hit a pot hole on Sunday causing a puncture. Couldn't inflate the tyre. Thought I was covered with Seat assist. Phoned them up they said it had just run out. I know that it was renewed at my last service a few months ago. Seat could not have been more helpful. They just renewed it and sent tow truck to get me home. Even phoned me to make sure to tow guy had arrived as I was being towed home. Great service from Seat.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members