what did you and your mk3 leon do today

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
I got mats but they are plain black...I have seen there are mats with Cupra stitching are they the ones that are meant to come with it or are they a paid option?

MK3 Leon ST Cupra 290 Black Edition

Standard Cupra mats are plain black but with a silver edge binding and a small Cupra logo/tag on the edge of the fronts - they've been the same since the 280...

leon-cupra-floor-mat-set.jpg

Last edited:

cbcdesign

Feb 5, 2015
Took mine to the dealership today for yet another replacement nearside outside rear light cluster and the first replacement outside offside rear cluster too. Its about time VW sorted out this problem with these Leon light assemblies.

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
All new SEATs are supplied with mats! Strange yours hasnt

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It wasn't new, it was 4 years old. But I'm wondering where the original mats got to. To be fair it wasn't a SEAT dealer either. They said they couldn't fill the tank for insurance purposes. Not sure if that's the fire risk or getting stolen.

Cheers,

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Lovely colour

Cleaned mine today, first time in a month and I love snow foam and dodo juice. Cleaned easily, just need it to dry out so I can hoover and tyre shine it

Stephenator280

Nov 5, 2017
Due to the weather looking up I too got on the bandwagon and gave her a clean. Nothing fancy I might add, just shampoo/wax and a bit of child labour
8a1cda85ebe438f0ac0247091430ebcb.jpg

Current : Cupra 280 ST
Previous: BMW 335i LCI, Skoda Octavia Vrs mk2, Honda S2000

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members