Saying goodbye to the Cupra [emoji22]

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Unfortunately I'm saying goodbye to my beloved Cupra next Wednesday. It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride with this car!

I've had many ups and downs but I will seriously miss the car and it's effortless speed!

It's been a daily run around for the better half for a while as I went and got an A45. As you guys know the Cupra doesn't make for a good shopping car! Bloody v-power and potholes are our enemy, not too mention it's a criminal waste of such a good car.

As I'm just out of warranty and wary of more extra costs, something had to give. I'm tightly financed into the Merc at the moment so with a heavy heart, sadly the Cupra has to go.

On the upside I'm staying with SEAT as I've just got us a cracking new Ateca SE Tech with loads of extras at a very (shockingly) reasonable price.

One day I will return to Cupra, hopefully the MK4 gen is just as good! I'll always hover about the forum as all of you are a great bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LouG

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
I maybe soon doing the same change. I love my Cupra and it has served me extremely well, but the misses wants a more family orientated car which is cheaper to run per month. Dont ask me I dont get women logic...

Ateca seems to be fitting a lot of the bill.

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I maybe soon doing the same change. I love my Cupra and it has served me extremely well, but the misses wants a more family orientated car which is cheaper to run per month. Dont ask me I dont get women logic...

Ateca seems to be fitting a lot of the bill.
It was sad to see the Cupra go, I even cleaned it before handing it in!

I picked the Ateca up yesterday and have been scooting around in it, checked the average MPG and it's was at 60mpg at one point! My jaw hit the floor, that's one thing I won't miss about the Cupra! It's actually very good to drive for a bigger vehicle.

Plenty of good deals on the diesel Ateca as they have a shedload of them to shift. You just need to be careful with the spec. I went for an SE Technology as the SE doesn't even have DAB as standard!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise