what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Carlosram

Sep 29, 2017
Derby
Another band wagon jumper here and had a good session cleaning this afternoon.

I have taken these photo's as a reminder of what Franco looks like before having side skirts and a rear spoiler fitted this week.

JMP

May 27, 2004
Installing amplifier under passanger seat.

7_D155498_B569_40_C8_8_EF4_574_E1_B211843.jpg

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Another band wagon jumper here and had a good session cleaning this afternoon.

I have taken these photo's as a reminder of what Franco looks like before having side skirts and a rear spoiler fitted this week.

Mate that is absolutely spot on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Wash and dry and a bit of dressing for me as well. Fitted the Ramair turbo inlet elbow as well.
1950e9f6070b2b6f925697be2d56257c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: zeffania

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Installing amplifier under passanger seat.

7_D155498_B569_40_C8_8_EF4_574_E1_B211843.jpg

So the stock head unit with GPS, etc, can be 'easily' paired with an external amp, to power the speakers? Assuming you have 8 speaker system and you also changed the speakers? Or do you need to do massive drilling here and there?

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
Well my car needs a wash, but more importantly it was supposed to have an MOT today and the garage forgot to do it! Nutters. Taking it back tomorrow.

Cheers,

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
15 hour drive

Drove back from the Italian mountains all the way home to Dorset and got some pretty impressive stats! Can't post a photo yet but this was the trip info:

916 miles travelled, 14 hours 48 minutes, average speed of 62mph and an impressive 55.3mpg!

Drove like a train the whole way (got my foot down on the Autobahn in Germany!) couldn't fault the drive. Absolutely chuffed with the journey!

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Drove back from the Italian mountains all the way home to Dorset and got some pretty impressive stats! Can't post a photo yet but this was the trip info:

916 miles travelled, 14 hours 48 minutes, average speed of 62mph and an impressive 55.3mpg!

Drove like a train the whole way (got my foot down on the Autobahn in Germany!) couldn't fault the drive. Absolutely chuffed with the journey!

Seems very impressive to me! What car and what route from the continent to England?

Reactions: DAV3G46

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Seems very impressive to me! What car and what route from the continent to England?

It was my 2014 1.6 TDI SE Tech

Route was through Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and France! Motorway 95% of the way. Hell of a journey but smooth and enjoyable! Saved time by using Eurotunnel, and also the clocks went forward to we lost an hour!

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
-Good clean underside to remove compacted road salt, also engine bay which seems prone to crud ingress from puddles.
-Check and clear all the body drains. Seem small and easily blocked on the Leon
-Replace missing wheel bolt caps with proper fitting items
-Check all fluids and pressures
-Wash & wax
-Thorough interior vacuuming

Luckypants

Extra Large Member
Apr 7, 2015
N.E. Wales

Route was through Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and France! Motorway 95% of the way. Hell of a journey but smooth and enjoyable! Saved time by using Eurotunnel, and also the clocks went forward to we lost an hour!

Does not surprise me. My 1.6TDi DSG has averaged 56.5 mpg for the 43K miles I have had it. On a 2.5K mile foray into France we averaged 61.5 mpg sitting at 80 on cruise control on the motorway for the most part. (except the UK bit). Most economical car I've ever had.

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Went for a spin to my local Seat dealer today in my FR and placed my deposit on a 2017 Cupra 290 DSG :D I've been waiting for this day since I picked up my 1.4 FR back in 2016. It has the sunroof, winter pack, full link and its the black pack.

kcNC8hT.jpg

zVTGVSn.jpg

Nm3iFX0.jpg

chEBTyL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zeffania

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
that looks really nice in the Red, cant believe how few of them are around I can still probably count on 1 hand how many I have seen since I got mine

Cheers man, big change from the white, the red does make it look that bit more sporty. They're rare enough alright, I've only seen two around me up here by Dublin, if you see me spinning around give me a beep! :D

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow

That's excellent, especially as getting from Dover to Dorset can be a PITA.