OBD11 - how to?

hepy

Aug 20, 2017
I have seen a few posts on this, but can't see a beginners guide or how to get started.

Can anyone enlighten me as what I need to do when I have purchased one of these?

Which ones are the best?

Basically looking to turn down the soundackutator, and enable mirror fold and other simple mods.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
I have seen a few posts on this, but can't see a beginners guide or how to get started.

Can anyone enlighten me as what I need to do when I have purchased one of these?

Which ones are the best?

Basically looking to turn down the soundackutator, and enable mirror fold and other simple mods.

IMO the best one for the price and functions is OBDeleven PRO but it only works with Android devices, I don't have it myself as I have the full VCDS V2 cable but this costs a lot more!

steedy27

Oct 30, 2017
I've just purchased ODB11 and you dont need the PRO pack to make simple modifications aslong as they have a a App for the modification in ODB11. E.G I did the 1 click auto folding mirror when locked, comfort signal to 4, pilot park and needle sweep just using the Apps and credits within ODB11, no PRO pack needed.

Last edited: