Nevada White Leon Cupra 300 First Detail

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Hi all

I picked up my brand spanking new Seat Leon Cupra 300 last week. Its a 5 door, manual transmission, finished in metallic Nevada White. The surprise however was the free inclusion of the 'virtual cockpit' which had previously been an expensive extra :thumb:

After a 200 mile round trip to collect from Seat IMG in Warrington it was already looking a little sorry for itself. In true British fashion it decide to snow that same day scuppering my plans of a good Sunday cleaning session :(

So all week I have been itching to get some protection on the car and keeping a very close eye on the weather hoping the forecast was right and for once the Met Office was spot on! Perhaps even a little too sunny :lol:

Untitled by jamie hall, on Flickr

Armed with a mixture of products I have amassed over time I used the following:

2 bucket wash method
AF Lather Shampoo & AF Microfiber wash mitt
AF Iron out applied and allowed to dwell
Clayed using Valetpro blue contaminate bar
AF Aqua Deluxe drying towel
Poorboys White Diamond Glaze applied x2
Buffed with edgeless Koreon buffing towel
Dodo Juice Diamond White Carnauba Wax x 2
Autosol metal polish applied to exhaust tips
AF Crystal applied to all glass
AF Satin applied to tyres
AF Mint Rims added to alloys

Most of the products had been previously used on my Sprint Blue S3 but with the drastic colour change I had opted for some specific items to enhance the white paint. It was my first time using Dodo Juice products and I was please with the ease of application. Buffing was a little more stubborn but I think that was down to the sunlight speeding up the curing process. Its also sends you loopy buffing a white car :wall:

As these threads are boring without photos here are a few afterwards

Next will be a full detail and protection inside but for now here is a quick pic of the virtual cockpit

Thanks for reading :thumb:

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Nice. Digital cockpit became standard spec on cupra from build week 2.

My last car was white and the only colour specific detailing stuff i had was Chemical Guys Whitelight. It is very good and the results are excellent, especially when applied by machine.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rob McCool

Sep 15, 2009
Birkenhead
Hi all

I picked up my brand spanking new Seat Leon Cupra 300 last week. Its a 5 door, manual transmission, finished in metallic Nevada White. The surprise however was the free inclusion of the 'virtual cockpit' which had previously been an expensive extra :thumb:

After a 200 mile round trip to collect from Seat IMG in Warrington it was already looking a little sorry for itself. In true British fashion it decide to snow that same day scuppering my plans of a good Sunday cleaning session :(

So all week I have been itching to get some protection on the car and keeping a very close eye on the weather hoping the forecast was right and for once the Met Office was spot on! Perhaps even a little too sunny

Armed with a mixture of products I have amassed over time I used the following:

2 bucket wash method
AF Lather Shampoo & AF Microfiber wash mitt
AF Iron out applied and allowed to dwell
Clayed using Valetpro blue contaminate bar
AF Aqua Deluxe drying towel
Poorboys White Diamond Glaze applied x2
Dodo Juice Diamond White Carnauba Wax x 2
Autosol metal polish applied to exhaust tips
AF Crystal applied to all glass
AF Satin applied to tyres
AF Mint Rims added to alloys

Most of the products had been previously used on my Sprint Blue S3 but with the drastic colour change I had opted for some specific items to enhance the white paint. It was my first time using Dodo Juice products and I was please with the ease of application. Buffing was a little more stubborn but I think that was down to the sunlight speeding up the curing process. Its also sends you loopy buffing a white car :wall:

As these threads are boring without photos here are a few afterwards

Next will be a full detail and protection inside but for now here is a quick pic of the virtual cockpit

Thanks for reading :thumb:
I use fusso coat99 light on my nevada white fr- which is easy to use and scored highly in a best wax comparison test.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Proby

I Luv Boost!!
Aug 17, 2009
:D:D:D lovely, anytime now mine will be here getting a similar treatment!

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Nice work Jamie, how you find the dash? Cannot wait for mine, ST in the same colour!

Loving it buddy! Such a nice unexpected addition and the amount of features it has is great!

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Also got a Nevada White ST on order, still turn between it and mystery blue. The white does seem to suit the car though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.