Leons with sport styling pack

csx

Mar 13, 2017
Hi to all out there
Just joined the forum and wanted to say Hi !
What a great source of info and entertainment from all of you.
I have a lot of history with Seat since my first cordoba GTI in 1996 and havent changed since.
My newest addition is a Black 184 Fr with full factory fit sport styling pack - Ive been after one for 12 months after I helped my girlfriend trade in her ford focus with the power of a domestic blender for a silver leon 184 fr equipped with the sport pack and everything else in March 2016.
How jealous Was I !! Ive been looking since then and grabbed the latest one out there as the new 2017 is taking over .
I would be interested to find out how many factory sport pack leons are out there ?
I only know of 8 - 4 of them are DSG -which I didnt want - and a lot of dealers just modded factory cars by fitting the twin left right exhaust and splitter - side skirts and roof spoiler.Not factory build.They even put these on to 1.4s - not right - but thats my opinion.
I would be interested to find out how many there are and what other members think !
Be kind to me ! Im new ! :)

Ibiza_XJX

Mar 10, 2017
Welcome to the site, new here too but theres loads of stuff on this site, im trawling through a lot!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.