Difference Between Sports Styling Kit and Sports Styling Pack

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
Hey!

New to the forum! Just ordered a Seat Leon FR TDI 184 been given a 10-12 week delivery time!

I've ordered mine with the sport styling pack however on the seat car Configurator it gives your two choices

Sport styling pack
Sporty styling kit

Was wondering does anyone know the difference?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Harry

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Harry,

Details on the configurator on the Seat website; Click on the 'I' (information) button - the small red circle - to the left of the price for each of the 2 options within the configurator to display the details;

Sport Styling Pack - Includes sports styled front and rear bumpers, body coloured side skirts, rear spoiler and dual exhaust pipes. Delete front parking sensors. (Price £2,750)

Sporty Styling Kit - SEAT Sports Styling kit is an elegant and dynamic addition to your SEAT Leon, designed to make driving a truly sensational experience. Its unique design combines sportiness with elegance of movement. The Kit includes Side Skirts, Rear Bumper, Twin Sports exhaust and Tailgate Spoiler. Complement your aerodynamic kit with a sports exhaust and a set of alloy wheels. Not valid for the Cupra and Ecomotive versions. (Price £2,499)

So, the extra £251 for the Sport Styling Pack seems to get you a sports styled front bumper, that isn't included with the Sporty Styling Kit. Although the description of the remaining items within each pack are different, the actual items seem to be the same.

I may be wrong, but the Sporty Styling Kit is listed under 'Accessories', and these are usually fitted by the dealer, whereas the Sport Syling Pack, which is listed under the 'Equipment' section will be a factory fit item.

Last edited:

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
Thanks for the reply mate! Put the order in on the 6th August so shall have the car in a few months time!

Has anyone else on here gone for the sport styling pack?

danny mk3 cupra

Jun 10, 2009
Hi I've gone for the styling kit £2500 the front bumper was £1500 extra so the dealer told me they pretty much got rid of the front bumper &if the look in the pics there's very little difference between fr& styling front bumper &now there a factory option instead of dealer fit I believe

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
Thanks for that Danny, I wish I could have it sooner! Been told it will be delivered on 22nd October and then should have it a few days after that!

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
hope you like it Danny - what colour and packs did you go for?
have had my FR184 (ST) nearly 4 months and still loving it.
The guys on here have been really helpful over the nuances of the infotainment system too:)
being an old codger I was struggling with some of the settings.
But I really enjoy driving it, and am even thinking of the new DTUk tuning box> can't figure out how to tell my wife, though....enjoy the car when it arrives.

Harry213

Aug 11, 2014
West Midlands
I was a tad confused there too!

I went for the 5 door model in Nevada White, tech pack, with sports styling pack!

I'm glad your enjoying yours! I shall put pics up as soon as it arrives

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Thanks for the reply mate! Put the order in on the 6th August so shall have the car in a few months time!

Has anyone else on here gone for the sport styling pack?

Here is mine and well happy. It was 2.5k before negotiations with the dealer.
qameqysu.jpg
ygaduje2.jpg

danny mk3 cupra

Jun 10, 2009
Yes mine 2 is navada white think I clicked on pretty much every pack&styling kit so it's fully loaded disappointed lumina orange isn't available this time or yellow/green etc I love the bright colours

Hammo72

May 31, 2015
Love the car Danny just what i am looking for but out of y budget at the moment hopefully may find one second hand one day.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.