Significant Forum Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Looks good so far.

Only option can't find from the old forum is the capability to reverse the list of posts in a thread so the newest one shows first.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Are there anymore layouts available?

It's not so easy to see if there are new posts in your favourite sections now cos the main page just lists all models, where before it had the subsections visible as well.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Are there anymore layouts available?

It's not so easy to see if there are new posts in your favourite sections now cos the main page just lists all models, where before it had the subsections visible as well.

Subsections should be shown underneath - if you can't see them can you upload a screenshot please?

DingerUK

Apr 2, 2018
Pembrokeshire, Wales
Hi, Thanks for supporting two factor authentication. It's always good to add extra protection. I have followed the set up and have my backup codes just in case. I notice that when i log in, i don't seem to be prompted for the 2FA code? :help:Am i missing something? or I have i found a bug?:crash:

Last edited:

DingerUK

Apr 2, 2018
Pembrokeshire, Wales
While i'm here :cheeky: is there any chance you could lift the 50kb size limit on avatar files? The file i normally use is 53K and I can't make it any smaller. :thumbup:

Attachments

• dingerD.gif
    dingerD.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 104

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
X
ADCHOICES IDENTIFIED
Hi, Thanks for supporting two factor authentication. It's always good to add extra protection. I have followed the set up and have my backup codes just in case. I notice that when i log in, i don't seem to be prompted for the 2FA code? :help:Am i missing something? or I have i found a bug?:crash:

Odd, we don't enforce users to use it, but it is an option out the box. Have you tried clearing your cookies or in a different browser? If it still is an issue please let me know.

Scott

DingerUK

Apr 2, 2018
Pembrokeshire, Wales
I've tried and get the same. It might be it's trusting the device as a whole. Have you tried from a different device?

ta
I’ve tried from a laptop and from an iPad. I wonder if it could be theme related? I’ve tried setting my theme to default and it switches after logging in but as the forum default is the white one it uses that one for the login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members