CUPRA 300 ST Video review with virtual dash

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I like the idea of virtual dashes. There are some cracking examples out there isln Audi's and Mercedes, albeit the most expensive ones.

Be interested to know what capabilities the seat one has

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I find it a nice touch.
You can have the classic display - std look speedo & rev counter with the info screen in the middle.
The info screen can be changed like the pre VC cars but can also have the map displayed in it
Then you can have other views where info is shown in the middle of the rev counter and speedo.
I like this view - I have mpg since refuel in one and the current song from my media in the other.
You also have the view change button where the whole display can become the map with just a digital speedo showing.
All In all a nice display to use.

Reactions: N8KOW

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I find it a nice touch.
You can have the classic display - std look speedo & rev counter with the info screen in the middle.
The info screen can be changed like the pre VC cars but can also have the map displayed in it
Then you can have other views where info is shown in the middle of the rev counter and speedo.
I like this view - I have mpg since refuel in one and the current song from my media in the other.
You also have the view change button where the whole display can become the map with just a digital speedo showing.
All In all a nice display to use.
I just know when we get the new 300 I'm going to get a call from t'wife wailing that she's 'lost the speedo' or something similiar...

Reactions: black_sheep
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members