Remap/ Chip - Newcastle upon Tyne

auds2

Jul 6, 2015
There will be a few places out there that can do stuff for this. Personalty i wouldnt go down the route of remap as that will have the potential to be detected at service time and may invaildate your dealer warranty that you have on the car and if they carry out a firmware or software update on the ecu you map would then be lost.
Quite a few guys on here use plug and play systems on the newer cars with good results.Most popular Chips out there are DTUK who are in the north east or the likes of TDI tuning or Racechip who are further afield.

Im sure a few more will leave some more advice for you

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
There will be a few places out there that can do stuff for this. Personalty i wouldnt go down the route of remap as that will have the potential to be detected at service time and may invaildate your dealer warranty that you have on the car and if they carry out a firmware or software update on the ecu you map would then be lost.
Quite a few guys on here use plug and play systems on the newer cars with good results.Most popular Chips out there are DTUK who are in the north east or the likes of TDI tuning or Racechip who are further afield.

Im sure a few more will leave some more advice for you

Perfect, thank you very much for the advice, I'll check these guys out! :thumbup:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Go to the Performance Centre in Sunderland....they are very good and will advise you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.