MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

rhys1344

Mar 31, 2018
Dublin
So how long is it typically from 'Build Week' until delivery to customer? Mine is set for build week 20 at the moment...

LS26

Apr 25, 2018
So I’ve ordered. Gone for Mystery Blue, although still on the fence about whether I should have gone for Monsoon Grey. Assuming there’s no issue changing details like this before you have a build week etc...?

Debating whether to add Seat Sound too, as I do like my music.

How long did people have to wait post order confirmation to getting a build week?

neooow

Apr 24, 2018
So I’ve ordered. Gone for Mystery Blue, although still on the fence about whether I should have gone for Monsoon Grey.

Debating whether to add Seat Sound too, as I do like my music.

How long did people have to wait post order confirmation to getting a build week?

I test drove the blue and I actually really liked the colour. I just wanted something a little more understated so I went for the grey. A bit more "sleeper" if you will . I also tested seat sound and it was good for the very limited test I gave it.

Unfortunately no confirmation on timing for me so I can't help there. Hopefully soon..

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I still don't have confirmation of a build week and I ordered mine the 17th February!
I ordered mine around that time and don't have mine either yet. Think it will be closer to the time they will allocate them a build week. I was told to expect mine around the beginning of July which is still 2 months away. Can't come quick enough.

LS26

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like I’m in for a long wait then.

My expected delivery is also 31 Oct.

Changed my mind for the grey, also added Seat Sound too.

Reactions: neooow

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Im order my Cupra ST 4DRIVE DSG with Performance Pack, Bucket Seats, Assistant Pack 4, Black MATT Line, Kessy, Navi Plus 8", DAB, Wireless charger, back camera, OPC(Front and rear), Winter Packet(Heated seats, windscreen and light washers), Safety Packet(Rear seats warning, driver tired warning...), Alarm, Panoramic roof, Beats Audio. So all options which has been availible on 15.3.2018
Payment made 16.3.2018
Build date received 4.4.2018 (week 22 year 2018)
Build date confirmed 10.4.2018

Now I need to wait it to be build and delivered(Has been told that need up to 14 days to be delivered, but usualy sooner)...

P. S. Im not from UK(Im from Slovenia) ...

Reactions: JimH

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Im order my Cupra ST 4DRIVE DSG with Performance Pack, Bucket Seats, Assistant Pack 4, Black MATT Line, Kessy, Navi Plus 8", DAB, Wireless charger, back camera, OPC(Front and rear), Winter Packet(Heated seats, windscreen and light washers), Safety Packet(Rear seats warning, driver tired warning...), Alarm, Panoramic roof, Beats Audio. So all options which has been availible on 15.3.2018
Payment made 16.3.2018
Build date received 4.4.2018 (week 22 year 2018)
Build date confirmed 10.4.2018

Now I need to wait it to be build and delivered(Has been told that need up to 14 days to be delivered, but usualy sooner)...

P. S. Im not from UK(Im from Slovenia) ...

Liking that spec mate.

Wish some of that was available this side.

What does the Black MATT Line offer?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Liking that spec mate.

Wish some of that was available this side.

What does the Black MATT Line offer?

CUPRA BLACK-MATT-LINE, consisting of BLACK MATT-paint for:
- 19 "alloy wheels" CUPRA 300 ",Outer sides of the spokes high-sheen
- Exterior mirrors
- CUPRA logo on the tailgate
- Front grill frame
- Lettering of the door entry strips in front High gloss black

Reactions: Copra68

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
CUPRA BLACK-MATT-LINE, consisting of BLACK MATT-paint for:
- 19 "alloy wheels" CUPRA 300 ",Outer sides of the spokes high-sheen
- Exterior mirrors
- CUPRA logo on the tailgate
- Front grill frame
- Lettering of the door entry strips in front High gloss black
Apart from matt black paint I think we get all that standard. The door sills (entry strips) are illuminated now over here.

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Apart from matt black paint I think we get all that standard. The door sills (entry strips) are illuminated now over here.

Is black tailgate cupra logo standard or you get standard "chrome" one?
Exterior mirrors are black or black matt?
Front grill is glossy black or matt black?
Standard(illuminated) door sills are this:
images

As Im understand in black matt line they are different... There is not a lot of cars whith that option on web so we will see what I will get :)

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
images

As Im understand in black matt line they are different... There is not a lot of cars whith that option on web so we will see what I will get :)
Sorry buddy I never realised you meant it was all matt black, I thought you meant just matt black paint.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
images

As standard the Cupra lettering is chrome. You can pay extra for the gloss black lettering and have the chrome replaced.

The mirror caps are gloss black as standard.

Front grille is also gloss as standard

The door sills are now illuminated but no longer have the Cupra lettering on there - just the flag.

Cheers for the info.
3b13dd9a45e275ebd6a04b2728e5a6da.jpg

neooow

Apr 24, 2018
As standard the Cupra lettering is chrome. You can pay extra for the gloss black lettering and have the chrome replaced.

The mirror caps are gloss black as standard.

Front grille is also gloss as standard

The door sills are now illuminated but no longer have the Cupra lettering on there - just the flag.

Cheers for the info.
3b13dd9a45e275ebd6a04b2728e5a6da.jpg

Oooh that's nice. I didn't know about those! Any chance of getting a picture when it's dark?

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
What's the best exhaust mod for Cupra 300?
Trying to find the best solution to get more pops n bangs :cheeky:

Its a lease so looking for something relatively inexpensive.

O1I1

Mar 22, 2018
Derbyshire
What's the best exhaust mod for Cupra 300?
Trying to find the best solution to get more pops n bangs :cheeky:

Its a lease so looking for something relatively inexpensive.

a resonator delete is the best way forward. Got one from https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-seat-leon-cupra-300-resonator-delete-pipe-kit-vagsp10006. Ive already got one to fit mine st once it arrives! it makes the exhaust louder without making it hum on the motorway. It also comes with the clamp to put it back to standard for when you return the car!

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
a resonator delete is the best way forward. Got one from https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-seat-leon-cupra-300-resonator-delete-pipe-kit-vagsp10006. Ive already got one to fit mine st once it arrives! it makes the exhaust louder without making it hum on the motorway. It also comes with the clamp to put it back to standard for when you return the car!

Thanks for your reply.
Just saw it says "Please note: This does not fit the 2018 Cupra 300 hatch model, a kit for this is in development." :thumbd:

I have a 2018 300 hatch :cry:

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
Called in to the dealership this morning to finalise the finance and pick the Reg No ... and he said did I wanna see it as it arrived an hour earlier ...

Picking it up next Saturday morning ... whoop

Reactions: Paul1979
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members