MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
Looking for some help from those who have recently taken delivery - my Cupra landed at Grimsby 2 and a half weeks ago and is currently still sat there - how long did it take from being offloaded at the port to collecting it from the dealer for you guys?

hepy

Aug 20, 2017
So I’ve ordered. Gone for Mystery Blue, although still on the fence about whether I should have gone for Monsoon Grey. Assuming there’s no issue changing details like this before you have a build week etc...?

Debating whether to add Seat Sound too, as I do like my music.

How long did people have to wait post order confirmation to getting a build week?

I have. A mystery blue ST and the colour doesn’t grab me as much as my old blue fiesta st. Wish I had gone for the grey.

The standard sound system is really good, I mainly use Spotify via my phone and it is fine.

IrnBru

Apr 4, 2018
Looking for some help from those who have recently taken delivery - my Cupra landed at Grimsby 2 and a half weeks ago and is currently still sat there - how long did it take from being offloaded at the port to collecting it from the dealer for you guys?

Mine took 3 weeks from the port to the dealers, then another week at the dealers.

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Im order my Cupra ST 4DRIVE DSG with Performance Pack, Bucket Seats, Assistant Pack 4, Black MATT Line, Kessy, Navi Plus 8", DAB, Wireless charger, back camera, OPC(Front and rear), Winter Packet(Heated seats, windscreen and light washers), Safety Packet(Rear seats warning, driver tired warning...), Alarm, Panoramic roof, Beats Audio. So all options which has been availible on 15.3.2018
Payment made 16.3.2018
Build date received 4.4.2018 (week 22 year 2018)
Build date confirmed 10.4.2018

Now I need to wait it to be build and delivered(Has been told that need up to 14 days to be delivered, but usualy sooner)...

P. S. Im not from UK(Im from Slovenia) ...

Today 8.5.2018 Im receive call from Dealer that they receive message from SEAT that if we agree they can release car because is already build and can be delivered to Slovenia in 10 days. So I can probably have it in 14 days :) So cca. 2 months from payment/order at dealer to have it is not bad :)
First at order they said me that I will need to wait up to 6 months because Im order performance pack(19" alloys & Brembo brakes) and bucket seats...

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Will phone SEAT later this week to see if my build week has been allocated yet. I have only been waiting 15 weeks with no update.... (Other than no update)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Will phone SEAT later this week to see if my build week has been allocated yet. I have only been waiting 15 weeks with no update.... (Other than no update)

Same..12 weeks for me and no build date allocated yet. Dealer is now thinking July delivery.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Same..12 weeks for me and no build date allocated yet. Dealer is now thinking July delivery.
Same here ordered mid/late February not heard a peep, dealer is going to call seat. Strange as other folk say they've had them arrive much quicker.

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
When I spoke to SEAT, as with speaking to the dealer the lead-time is 20weeks, and I think that's manufactured not delivered. Any quicker than that is just down to luck. Unfortunately there does not seem to be any logic in their scheduling.

When does the next model year changes happen? Lol

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
I've just ordered a 300 4 drive in Monsoon Grey. Build week 31 end of July apparently so long wait until end of year. Does anyone know in which build week MY 2019 happens & details of anticipated spec changes?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I've just ordered a 300 4 drive in Monsoon Grey. Build week 31 end of July apparently so long wait until end of year. Does anyone know in which build week MY 2019 happens & details of anticipated spec changes?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You've done well to get a build week I ordered in February and still don't have a build week lol.

Jamilarov

May 9, 2018
Hi mates. I am from Prague in Czech republic. I ordered Leon Cupra ST in manual in April the 9th. Eclipse orange color. Estimated build - week 27. But I have been told by my dealer that it could be sooner. Can´t wait. :)

steve300ST

Feb 1, 2018
Where you kept up to date through the whole process? How long did it take to be allocated a build week etc?

I was kept up-to-date by proactively contacting Seat UK and the dealer and asking for status; build week was confirmed mid-March which was 6 to 7 weeks after placing order.

Reactions: Copra68
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.