SuperSkoda Equivilent? for Seat

Bailer

May 15, 2018
Morning all (I did do a search but couldn't find an answer, so apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered), I'm new to the forum as I have just purchased a Cupra ST 4Drive, was a snap purchase with 6 days from start to finish. I was wondering where is the best place for aftermarket parts and accessories, coming from a vRS there was Superskoda that had a huge range of bits both OEM and 3rd party, is there a similar site for Seat? I am interested in a set of rubber mats as they keep the car from getting filthy inside in the wetter weather, according to the dealer the official Seat mats don't fit the Cupra, but I find this hard to believe.

Also looking at sun shades to protect the brat in the back had these www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Limousine-3pcs-set-of-sun-privacy-bug-shades fitted to the vRS and they were great as the window could be opened with them installed, any recommendations for a set for the ST, ideally with a single piece for the rear window.

thanks in advance for any info, and apologies again if this has been answered, but I couldn't find one.

Bailer

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I have the carshades on the ST and highly recommend them. With the standard tinted rear windows you can’t tell youve got shaded in, just lols like a darker tint

The rear screen is in 2 pieces that takes a little getting used to in the rear mirror, but if your little one (or brat lol) isn’t rear facing, you can take them out.

Bailer

May 15, 2018
I have the carshades on the ST and highly recommend them. With the standard tinted rear windows you can’t tell youve got shaded in, just lols like a darker tint

The rear screen is in 2 pieces that takes a little getting used to in the rear mirror, but if your little one (or brat lol) isn’t rear facing, you can take them out.
Super thanks my shades on the vRS were in a single piece for the rear window, think the split might drive me nuts, I like the added security with not having to tint the windows

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
I know exactly what the OP is going on about, cause I had the exact same question when I jumped to this side - still did not find an equivalent either ;)
...there is some Spanish shop but it is nowhere near the same (and neither are their prices...)

Reactions: Bailer

Bailer

May 15, 2018
I know exactly what the OP is going on about, cause I had the exact same question when I jumped to this side - still did not find an equivalent either ;)
...there is some Spanish shop but it is nowhere near the same (and neither are their prices...)
Thanks I found oemvag but prices are nearly dearer than my dealer, it was your post on briskoda that pointed me towards the ST 4Drive, I hadn’t considered / been fully aware of it before then, so thank you only collected yesterday and wow what a car, the DCC makes it a lot more refined than the vRS with no DCC, also love the positioning of the media screen. The only area where the Skoda beats the Seat is the size of the storage under the armrest and the soft lining in the glovebox and door cubbies, but the alcantara door lining makes up for it.

Reactions: Jaco2k

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Super thanks my shades on the vRS were in a single piece for the rear window, think the split might drive me nuts, I like the added security with not having to tint the windows
I’d of preferred one piece rear, but getting it in might be a challenge as the 2 pieces are a snug fit.

Andy665

Dec 1, 2017
Welcome to ST 4Drive ownership - I collected mine last Saturday. I had originally order a VRs245 but due to supply issues switched to the Leon at the same monthly price and feel I have done well out of the situation.

Was not sure what to expect after coming from an M135i but in everything bar engine noise / smoothness it feels like a step up - more space, better looks, more equipment, better build quality, more grip etc etc

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Have to say that personally I don't find the split rear screen blinds an issue.
Of course that may just mean I don't use the interior rear view mirror enough:cheeky:

Bailer

May 15, 2018
Have to say that personally I don't find the split rear screen blinds an issue.
Of course that may just mean I don't use the interior rear view mirror enough:cheeky:
Been accused of that too, if I get them and can’t live with it, I may tint the rear

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
That's mainly because there are 2 perfectly good rear-view mirrors attached to the doors!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members