2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
if i book a hotel in time I hope to have had food before i leave, but being the fat old boy on the team I am sure there will be more food consumed during the morning / day :)

Update

Just booked my hotel and noticed that we are only round the corner from the National Brewery Centre might have to pay a non drinking visit and pick up some local ales.

That update has me intrigued lol if I remember I'll bring some local stuff from our local pub it's good stuff!

Cheers

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
I am planning to be there for around 08-00 subject to traffic.

With regards to my sticker you can always ask them for smaller size (there are lots of companies doing these sticker).

But for me this is just for the show, Scott if you can get some official ones I would have them on full time.
Cheers for the info. Will see what I can find on eBay.
Have also booked hotel 10miles from Donington. But no brewery near me. :thumbd:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Can you imagine their faces if a large SEAT meet turned up in their car park lol

Reactions: kgp280

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Could be worth a visit then. Can you fit a tow bar to a Cupra as may have to get a trailer sorted.
Just don't take any people with you and you have 4 seats to fill lol you an ale fan aswell?

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Just don't take any people with you and you have 4 seats to fill lol you an ale fan aswell?

Cheers

Good thinking :worship: More of a cider drinker nowadays. But use to like downing a few pints of Brains SA in my younger days:runaway:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Good thinking :worship: More of a cider drinker nowadays. But use to like downing a few pints of Brains SA in my younger days:runaway:
Cannot beat a good cider on a hot day! Just found out my local brewery does a cider that tastes like apple juice... Possibly the greatest thing ever! But dangerous... Oh so dangerous!

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Cannot beat a good cider on a hot day! Just found out my local brewery does a cider that tastes like apple juice... Possibly the greatest thing ever! But dangerous... Oh so dangerous!

Sounds great. Will have to buy some to have with my bowl of cereals or fry up in the mornings:drunk:
If it looks like apple juice as well even better:yes:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Sounds great. Will have to buy some to have with my bowl of cereals or fry up in the mornings:drunk:
If it looks like apple juice as well even better:yes:
It's Bob on lol I may take orders for some bottles of stuff if you guys like local brewery stuff.

And yes work will allow it as you can get them to taste it and you'll be fine lol looks and tastes like the real stuff haha in fact... Tomorrow maybe fun at work.

Deleted member 103408

Just been talking to Revo about some work I am having done on the car and asked them if they were are the show.

Response was:

Yes, not only will we have a stand, but we’ll be on track all day, as we have been previous years, giving our own Stage 3 development cars hours of relentless hard driving whilst doing customer experience rides, so get your name down early on the day for some passenger time.

So if you fancy a go in a stage 3 (500 bhp) car get your name on the list.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm sorry @theoldboy 500bhp just enough for me... Maybe next year they will have something that's fast enough haha

How many stages are there...

Deleted member 103408

Agreed but there is still room for more to come out of this engine.

Only three at the moment but you can talk to the guys on the stands about this sort of stuff :)

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.