2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Deleted member 103408

There will be a lot of stands for people to see and if you have any OBD11 Queries that I can help with feel free to ask.

Reactions: kgp280

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
There will be a lot of stands for people to see and if you have any OBD11 Queries that I can help with feel free to ask.
Will hopefully be able to pick the old brain :blahblah:( No pun intended old boy) on a few obd11 upgrades as I see you’ve have made a few interesting changes.:thumbup:

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
500 bhp on a fwd car. :scary: Hope they have a few spare sets of tyres. Would like to be taken for a spin around the track in that. :cheeky:

Deleted member 103408

Happy to help if i can, and if you want to have a go in the revo car you need to get over to the stand early.

I suspect the cars will be Golf (4wd) but it will still be great fun.

Deleted member 103408

Agreed I still think the Cupra is more fun to drive, but lucky we don't all like the same things as I am sure the golf drivers will say golf is a better car.

Reactions: kgp280

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Happy to help if i can, and if you want to have a go in the revo car you need to get over to the stand early.

Cheers for the info.

500bhp 4wd Golf. Not as fun as driving a 500bhp Fwd Cupra thou:starwars:

Need a proper driver to handle a fwd Cupra with that power. Not one of those mundane 4wd Golfs:snack:

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018

Old boy. One quick question is the Revo stage 1 map a generic or custom map on the mk3 Cupra.

Deleted member 103408

Not an expert but all Revo maps to my understanding are Generic, but its been tested across the platform (so Golf, Skoda, Audi and Seat).

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Ok. Thats interesting as wondered if when the map is downloaded onto the car by a Revo approved installer whether they tweak the map for that specific car.

Deleted member 103408

Yes they take it out for a test drive and make some changes for your car and if you have the SPS switch also have to download software to that as well (which is specific to the ECU on your car) as it took them 4 goes to get it working on mine.

The SPS Switch also gives you the ability to make some changes (personally never found the need)

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Yes they take it out for a test drive and make some changes for your car and if you have the SPS switch also have to download software to that as well (which is specific to the ECU on your car) as it took them 4 goes to get it working on mine.

The SPS Switch also gives you the ability to make some changes (personally never found the need)
Will have to pick the old brain on the Revo map as well :blahblah: at the National meet, as interested in how the car handles the extra power.

Jake5566

Ibiza 1.4 16v Sport
Apr 7, 2017
Leicestershire
Just booked to be on stand with you again, saw some of you on stand at Silverstone last year. Will be bringing the yellow Ibiza again, but with a few new modifications this time

Deleted member 103408

And then there was 15, anybody else out there want to come please book now.

Deleted member 103408

still very worried about all the hugs you have been promising :)

My first meet also lots of Virgins but have no fear we have the boss @Syphon to look after us all.

Deleted member 103408

I will be there early so that's good and i did say I liked your car to be fair.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I will be there early so that's good and i did say I liked your car to be fair.
This is true..... I'm hoping to get there early if traffic allows. Its going to be a dangerous drive knowing that all the modified cars will be out and about around Donington wanting to have a blast lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.