what did you and your mk3 leon do today

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Not exactly done today, but Thursday, car cleaned and prepared for ceramic coating and then applied.

57_D4176_A-_AE44-41_FB-8092-83_A1_FBC9389_F.jpg

A141628_D-4_FC2-4219-8158-_CD969_A7_F722_A.jpg

6_BCE3125-3774-46_BF-_A8_D9-_A855482_BCCBE.jpg
What ceramic coat you used? It looks shiny as hell

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Fitted a BlackVue 2CH Dashcam. Just got to hard wire it now, but on its first outing already I’ve captured some idiotic road rage between an Astra and a Civic Type R :blink:

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Got my snow foam lance stuck on my pressure washer gun... ffs!!!

Also, anyone else having issue with the Tapatalk app on iPhone? I can’t log in

Happened to me also - I guess by now you got it out, but this is what I did:
From the trigger part, aim the whole thing vertically down and push hard against the floor.
While pushing down, twist the trigger part and you will see that loosens out and unlocks the foam piece.
Hope this helps you or others that get in the same situation...

Reactions: Blowski

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
Happened to me also - I guess by now you got it out, but this is what I did:
From the trigger part, aim the whole thing vertically down and push hard against the floor.
While pushing down, twist the trigger part and you will see that loosens out and unlocks the foam piece.
Hope this helps you or others that get in the same situation...
Nope it’s still on there! I’ll give your tip a go later

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Nope it’s still on there! I’ll give your tip a go later

Got mine unstuck by twisting then using a flat head screwdriver to prise down on the lugs. You have to be careful not to use too much force or you'll damage the lugs. Good luck.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Had my Racingline Dogbone mount fitted today, so now all mounts have been upgraded :)

I now have a year old 034Motorsport Dogbone insert (v2) going if anyone wants it? Free to someone who is looking at buying one and not just wanting to sell it on for a quick £20 (You'll just need to pay for postage unless you're close enough to pick it up).

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Hello. :) I've been lurking here a while albeit on the MK2 section but my old last Leon went nearly 2 months ago and I've been driving around in a works C1 but today I've been told my new car is coming next week :) Another Leon, but this time a MK3 ST FR 2.0tdi Technology. Very excited and will massively appreciate it after a couple of months in the C1. As its a works car, strictly speaking, I will have to keep it standard, but may do some coding / feature enabling.

Deleted member 103408

Welcome there are threads on here for VCDS and OBD11 with lots of good links to coding for the MK3

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Had my Racingline Dogbone mount fitted today, so now all mounts have been upgraded :)

I now have a year old 034Motorsport Dogbone insert (v2) going if anyone wants it? Free to someone who is looking at buying one and not just wanting to sell it on for a quick £20 (You'll just need to pay for postage unless you're close enough to pick it up).
Just dropped you a PM.

ukoldschool

Apr 12, 2012
Not posted here for quite a while.....

Updated rear, bumper plastic section now gloss black which IMO is one of the best mods you can do to improve the look of the rear end.. a

Also finally got round to modifying and fitting the side bootlid spoiler blade thingies to fit with the Aerodynamik spoiler... (no idea what they are called...) just started spitting rain when I took the photo :censored:

If anyone wants one of these rear panels to get painted black I've got a brand new one and a brand new Cupra standard diffuser for sale (also look great painted rather than plastic) in the sale section.... ;)

Attachments

• image1.jpeg.jpg
    image1.jpeg.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: MGH74

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Not posted here for quite a while.....

Updated rear, bumper plastic section now gloss black which IMO is one of the best mods you can do to improve the look of the rear end.. a

Also finally got round to modifying and fitting the side bootlid spoiler blade thingies to fit with the Aerodynamik spoiler... (no idea what they are called...) just started spitting rain when I took the photo :censored:

If anyone wants one of these rear panels to get painted black I've got a brand new one and a brand new Cupra standard diffuser for sale (also look great painted rather than plastic) in the sale section.... ;)
Did you just paint that plastic bit on the rear? I personally think that it looks too plasticy and wouldn't mind getting it a different colour.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise