Newbie,

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
20180524_203257.jpg
Hi there purchased 2010 Leon cupra r 5 weeks ago , first seat that I have owned so far all is good and enjoying driving experience compared to other cars I have owed , cheers Daz

Last edited:
Reactions: Superman001

Deleted member 103408

Welcome Daz, you have a great car there put up some pics when you can.

Some questions to keep all us nosy parkers happy,

What color is the car, is it stock and do you have any plans for it.

What did you have before and why did you go for the Cupra R (And they are great cars).

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome buddy!

What a great car choice you've made lol not bias here haha

Same year as mine :bounce: which is clearly the best year!

Looking forward to some pictures and some ideas you have for the future

Cheers

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
Welcome Daz, you have a great car there put up some pics when you can.

Some questions to keep all us nosy parkers happy,

What color is the car, is it stock and do you have any plans for it.

What did you have before and why did you go for the Cupra R (And they are great cars).

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
Would love to put some photos up but can't figure out how too , had a megane rs 250 before hand , just found that we need the extra doors

Deleted member 103408

ahh thats either dogs or a baby, or I suppose the mother in law.

Pictures you can add as an attachment or if you have them hosted then find the BBCode link and just copy and past that and it works.

Other sites that allow you to share you can use the Picture link in the top menu and cut and paste the link.

Anyway great car, @Jimbobcook can give you the details of how to spend your money on this one but they are great drivers cars that also do the daily drive with no issues.

Enjoy and if you have nothing better to do on the 8th July come join me and Jim at donnington park (see his sig for details) and boost the Mk 2 possy.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just as @theoldboy suggested, if you're close enough to Donington on the 8th July you should grab yourself a ticket and pop down so you can get some ideas. Here is the discussion if you don't have signatures on - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-8th-booking-details-and-discussion.443756/

Personally a good Readers ride to look at is by @Legojon here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/bye-fr-hello-speed-blue-mk2-cupra-r.435417/

What colour did you get? Did you fall in line and get Speed Blue or you a rouge haha

Cheers

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
Just as @theoldboy suggested, if you're close enough to Donington on the 8th July you should grab yourself a ticket and pop down so you can get some ideas. Here is the discussion if you don't have signatures on - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-8th-booking-details-and-discussion.443756/

Personally a good Readers ride to look at is by @Legojon here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/bye-fr-hello-speed-blue-mk2-cupra-r.435417/

What colour did you get? Did you fall in line and get Speed Blue or you a rouge haha

Cheers
Thanks got a yellow one , will try and get some photos up when I work it out ,cheers

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Love the yellow looks great.

Wheels also look very nice and the engine cover does make a big difference.

Reactions: Daz cupra r

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I was going to get the intake put in but didn't like the open engine bay so held off, how much did you pay for the 2nd cover and how much work was it to fit alongside that fat pipe lol

Great looking car! I have the black wheels and one thing you may notice soon is that the wheels get stone chipped quite easily so get yourself a touch up gloss black pen.

You going to get the triple r front splitter in black as that would Complement the yellow.

Where abouts are you based?

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
I was going to get the intake put in but didn't like the open engine bay so held off, how much did you pay for the 2nd cover and how much work was it to fit alongside that fat pipe lol

Great looking car! I have the black wheels and one thing you may notice soon is that the wheels get stone chipped quite easily so get yourself a touch up gloss black pen.

You going to get the triple r front splitter in black as that would Complement the yellow.

Where abouts are you based?
Got the cover off eBay £18 but had damage on it but knew I was going to cut it all out , was not has hard as I thought it would be , the cover comes in 2 pieces so just took my time and a few hours later and just swapped the seat panel over ,was off a vw, I will go looking for a splitter in the future,I am based in Ellesmere port near Chester, cheers Daz

Last edited:

Daz cupra r

Jun 7, 2018
Got the cover off eBay £18 but had damage on it but knew I was going to cut it all out , was not has hard as I thought it would be , the cover comes in 2 pieces so just took my time and a few hours later and just swapped the seat panel over ,was off a vw, I will go looking for a splitter in the future,I am from Ellesmere port near Chester