DAB Stations not showing

ghostbustertab

Jun 21, 2016
Hi guys,
I wonder if anyone can help me out here on two things?

Firstly my dab stations are showing on my display but not the actual icon just a blank square where the icon should be any ideas?

Satnav takes ages to load up on start up any ideas how to speed it up if you can and how to update the maps for free if possible?
Thanks for advance

Trout

Feb 28, 2018
I have a similar problem with dab icons. For some reason the logo for Planet Rock will not show. However, the logos do appear for the other stations I have stored.
Sorry I can't be of any help.

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
ghostbustertab this site tells you how to download and update the station logo's on your car
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/how-to-guides/sat-nav

My MIB1 satnat is slow to start but once loaded works fine so cant help there.

Updating maps, get ready to read lots and lots - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/navigation-system-updates.388586/

I was surprised there are no logos for popular stations such as Classic FM and Smooth but loads of very obscure stations in the download file.

GTunney

May 28, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne UK
I read on Ateca forums that apparently just having the images on an sd card in the slot is enough for the stations to pick up the logos?

Anybody know if this is true? I hate adding them manually to each station.

Deleted member 103408

don't know but why do you not try it and see what happens.
It it works great, if not you have the images you can load up.

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
I’ll try it in the morning and report back

Tried it this morning and you have to add the stations manually, very easy.

Remember most of the popular stations will add the logo automatically maybe that’s why people think they read off the SD card without manual intervention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.