2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Deleted member 103408

I suspect some of the good old boys in blue may be on the lookout as well. best drive careful (which we cupra drivers always do)

Deleted member 103408

Well I will tell you after the 8th apparently there are some nice blue R's going to be there. :)

Deleted member 103408

Yes there are a few people staying at hotels the night before.

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
might end up going to this .....with only 1 other mk 1 and that's it surrounded by the mk 3s....haha,might even get some time on the track as well did nurbugring a few weeks ago and 4 laps and a lot of petrol spent!!good fun though.

Reactions: Syphon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
might end up going to this .....with only 1 other mk 1 and that's it surrounded by the mk 3s....haha,might even get some time on the track as well did nurbugring a few weeks ago and 4 laps and a lot of petrol spent!!good fun though.
Don't forget the 2 MK2's haha

Get it booked! Be a good laugh

Deleted member 103408

Be nice to see the whole range of cars there, i have some track time booked and looking forward to it as this will be my first time.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

Yes please if my locking wheel nut removal tool does not arrive in time.

The kit is all ready for fitting all we need is one silly nut removal tool to come.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Bump - posted on FB and TW

meet.jpg

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
What time are people planning to turn up? I have a 2 hour drive and saw the gates open at 8am. That could be an early start for me:sleeping:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Suggest getting there for 8 as there will likely be queues and might be trickier getting to the stand when the public gates open at 9.

Scott

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

@Syphon as I have some track time booked do you know if it will be easy (for the car) to leave the stand to take the car out on the track.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.