Does anyone actually reply on here anymore?!

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
My cars called the blue banger for a reason, looks like sh|t but goes surprisingly well for a 17 year old, if I turn up at MC Donald's I get funny looks...till they see it on the parkway lol. Don't think my cupra or as I've found out it's actually a 1.8t sport!!! FFS and I thought I had a cupra lmao would be welcome there or anywhere tbh

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BadBoy03

Deleted member 103408

well we will agree to disagree, you would be welcome just shows these old girls keep going.

I used to own a Morris Marina looked like sh*t but the previous owner had put a modified head on the 1.8. It went like **** but could not go round corners. I was very proud off her as she could keep the 3 liter Capri in its place :)

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I've moved across to www.uk-mkivs.net everyone talks on there, had more luck there in the past 4 days than i ever have on this forum.. seatcupra.net is dead to me... :ban:
Why?? Is that site badger5 orientated like this site once was? A bit like the Audi site where if anyone wants to buy something there automatically linked to said company.

Deleted member 103408

I've moved across to www.uk-mkivs.net everyone talks on there, had more luck there in the past 4 days than i ever have on this forum.. seatcupra.net is dead to me... :ban:

As an intruder I would ask then why are you posting here if this site is dead to you.

Just went to the site (all sites have something to offer) and the front page says "megameet 2018 cancelled due to lack of support" seems they have issues as well.

Reactions: Andrewwright

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Its definitely across the board, I'm on loads of different forums and they're all less active these days.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andrewwright

myfirstseat

Apr 11, 2015
Perth, Scotland
Why?? Is that site badger5 orientated like this site once was? A bit like the Audi site where if anyone wants to buy something there automatically linked to said company.

As an intruder I would ask then why are you posting here if this site is dead to you.

Just went to the site (all sites have something to offer) and the front page says "megameet 2018 cancelled due to lack of support" seems they have issues as well.

I have found the members on there far more helpful than on here. I don't have to wait days for replies (that's if there are any at all, minus this thread) I find the answers I'm looking quickly and without fuss. I noticed the Megameet cancellation also however that was there when i joined and i have found no issues. With the 1m sharing the same platform as the mk4 golf a lot of the issues are similar too and everyone seems to have welcomed me with open arms and complimented seeing a Leon on the forum despite not being a veedub. Just thought I'd let y'all know about them if you weren't already aware :runaway:

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I have found the members on there far more helpful than on here. I don't have to wait days for replies (that's if there are any at all, minus this thread) I find the answers I'm looking quickly and without fuss. I noticed the Megameet cancellation also however that was there when i joined and i have found no issues. With the 1m sharing the same platform as the mk4 golf a lot of the issues are similar too and everyone seems to have welcomed me with open arms and complimented seeing a Leon on the forum despite not being a veedub. Just thought I'd let y'all know about them if you weren't already aware :runaway:
Out of interest what questions did you ask and not have answered? Tapatalk bs is to blame my end.

Deleted member 103408

And we have answered the question. Yes people do still reply here.
Helps that the feeds are working again :) and maybe the sun and good football results help.

And it would still be nice if we could get some more MK1's to the meet

Last edited by a moderator:

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
And we have answered the question. Yes people do still reply here.
Helps that the feeds are working again :) and maybe the sun and good football results help.

And it would still be nice if we could get some more MK1's to the meet

Unfortunately it's a bit of a trek for us, but it's nice to know that the mk1's are still appreciated. There are some fine examples out there, so I hope they turn up :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I like the fact the mk2 wasn't mentioned lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Can I mention the MK2 haha

My friend used to have a MK1 1.8 cupra... That thing stuck to the road even being standard. I Don't see any Mk1's with that bronze colour anymore...

Would be good to get some of the original Leon's instead of the work shy hippies like my MK2. ..

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Can I mention the MK2 haha

My friend used to have a MK1 1.8 cupra... That thing stuck to the road even being standard. I Don't see any Mk1's with that bronze colour anymore...

Would be good to get some of the original Leon's instead of the work shy hippies like my MK2. ..
Feel bad now. I would love to be around some SEAT's, & racing some other mk1's would be fun. Only taken on my old Leon in the SEAT world, usually golf GTi's who play. Mine is no show stopper though. Average black Cupra but I do love him :)

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
Trouble is social media can't support forum areas like FAQ's, How To's and so on easily.

The site has it's own niggles without 3rd parties such as Photobucket helping to make it worse.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.