MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Took the family out for a burst yesterday and we all loved the rapid pace compared to my previous 184 FR. Put a smile on my face!

First time I took my wife for a spin she used very bad language when I floored it lol. When I took my son out and did the same he slid down the Seat with a scared look on his face followed by a big smile.

Love my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrahamW

I got my registration allocated on Friday and the Seat dealer are sending the paperwork today to sign. However she said it is still at the UK port and could be 2 weeks to get to the dealer. Odd as it was there 1 week again and said it would be two weeks. Maybe a standard cut and paste text.

Blandy123

Mar 9, 2018
I got my registration allocated on Friday and the Seat dealer are sending the paperwork today to sign. However she said it is still at the UK port and could be 2 weeks to get to the dealer. Odd as it was there 1 week again and said it would be two weeks. Maybe a standard cut and paste text.

Check where it is with Seat U.K. The dealer told me my car was still at port, little did he know i'd been in touch with Seat and they confirmed it had been delivered to the dealership!!

surrealjam

Jan 8, 2015
How would I get hold of info on my car? How would Seat know which one mine is?

I note yours is with SEAT Lookers - Stockport by any chance? My "Confirmation of your SEAT Leon order" email I got from them had the order number against it which should be unique to your order.

RadCordy

Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
I note yours is with SEAT Lookers - Stockport by any chance? My "Confirmation of your SEAT Leon order" email I got from them had the order number against it which should be unique to your order.

Mines wth lookers stockport too, Still not had a mail for a while. I'll ring that Carly but she loves a chat!

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Up date from the dealer confirming it is at the Port awaiting transport to the dealer (already knew). She will send my registration number as soon as possible. Car is going to be delivered on the 30th so should have the paper work 7-10 days beforehand... Not long know :D

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
Exactly the same as me. Must have been on same ship etc. Also ordered from Carly at Lookers, Stockport.
My current cupra has just been valeted, as it gets inspected tomorrow and collected Wednesday. Will be without a car for a bit but hopefully not too long...

surrealjam

Jan 8, 2015
Exactly the same as me. Must have been on same ship etc. Also ordered from Carly at Lookers, Stockport.
My current cupra has just been valeted, as it gets inspected tomorrow and collected Wednesday. Will be without a car for a bit but hopefully not too long...

Bit late now!... but who are you currently leasing off? I think most companies will offer you a day rate after the end of the term. Mine is at about £12 a day or something which is a lot cheaper than hiring.

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
Bit late now!... but who are you currently leasing off? I think most companies will offer you a day rate after the end of the term. Mine is at about £12 a day or something which is a lot cheaper than hiring.
I did consider that, but I'd have had to have the second service done... Which wasn't worth it for a week or so. I'll just get the missus to run me round everywhere :thumbup:

GrahamW

My Ibiza Cupra went back last week after 3 years, so wanted rid before service and MOT. Have another car to use. Must be same shipment/build. Carly sent me the forms today, so should have them tomorrow and will get them back.

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
I placed my Cupra 300 DSG order maybe the 290 (not sure what I'm getting now) through gateway2lease on 06/04/18 who then set my finance up with Lease plan. My Est delivery when I placed the order was June/July then received my first order update on 26/04/18 with my delivery due to arrive with the dealership mid August now. Every 14 days I receive the update with the same as pervious mid AUG! I've asked them to chase up the build week number last week and still waiting for the reply even with emails/calls :censored:

Been told by my local Seat dealership that if my car isn't built this month I won't receive it till Oct. Stressing me out now just want the dam car!

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
I leased my 280 through a broker & LeasePlan, I found it hard to get any meaningful updates out of either but luckily the broker told me that the supplying dealer was Marshalls of Leicester. Once I started speaking with them I made progress, the monsoon grey car I originally ordered was going to take ages but they found an Ice Silver car with same spec in the country so I jumped on that and saved 4 months additional wait, I ended up really liking the colour too which was an added bonus.

I leased my current 290 through Snows Seat in Poole/VWFS and I must say the whole process was a lot easier - not only would they beat the dealer prices back in 2016 but I knew the exact status of the build all the way through and the car arrived early. As a result I've ordered a 300 through the same dealer which I'm hoping to get in a couple of weeks - after reading this though I will be calling them tomorrow to make sure it really is a 300 and not another 290....

I placed my Cupra 300 DSG order maybe the 290 (not sure what I'm getting now) through gateway2lease on 06/04/18 who then set my finance up with Lease plan. My Est delivery when I placed the order was June/July then received my first order update on 26/04/18 with my delivery due to arrive with the dealership mid August now. Every 14 days I receive the update with the same as pervious mid AUG! I've asked them to chase up the build week number last week and still waiting for the reply even with emails/calls :censored:

Been told by my local Seat dealership that if my car isn't built this month I won't receive it till Oct. Stressing me out now just want the dam car!

surrealjam

Jan 8, 2015

It sounds like the lease company was probably just not that well informed in the first instance. I was told (in Feb) that the delivery times were up to 20 weeks (and it's actually gone slightly over that). 20 weeks after 6th April is towards the end of August which seems more realistic.

The biggest issue with these things is setting expectations and keeping people informed. Lots of places are crap at both!

Reactions: Smolyneux85

RadCordy

Aug 2, 2002
Visit site

300 I reckon, the 290's don't start production until after the factory summer shutdown so hopefully yours will be built before it closes

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
300 I reckon, the 290's don't start production until after the factory summer shutdown so hopefully yours will be built before it closes
I ordered in February and have been told I'll be getting a 290 in September at the earliest so the fella will probably be the same except maybe October/November at the rate seat are going at.

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
Just had my inspection done. £72 to pay. £36 for a wheel scuff (which I knew about) and £36 for a very shallow dint on the the roof (which I hadn't noticed).

Although I think the dint on the roof was being a bit picky, it took me a few minutes to see it, I'm not going to contest it as there was another scuffed wheel which was border line.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Just had my inspection done. £72 to pay. £36 for a wheel scuff (which I knew about) and £36 for a very shallow dint on the the roof (which I hadn't noticed).

Although I think the dint on the roof was being a bit picky, it took me a few minutes to see it, I'm not going to contest it as there was another scuffed wheel which was border line.

£36 a wheel isn't bad at all.
If it wasn't for my OCD I'd have been quids in when it came to my inspection.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise