*for sale*

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
Hi peeps b4 admin deletes this IT'SNOT A 4SALE ADLETS EXPLAIN I've posted for sale ad on gumtree got a text from someone saying willing 2 pay asking price via paypal without coming 2look[what're everyones thoughts? is it a genuine buyer or should I run&hide?i'm willing 2 let it go if it's gen I would need money 2 clear in pp then transfer 2 my bank account&confirm with my bank alls ok b4 letin it goB][/B]this is what he says
Great! please consider it sold and remove the adverts online as i am willing to pay your asking price? because i need to buy it for my cousin asap as a surprise gift, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and I'm just recovering from heart surgery so I'm home-bound. can i earn your trust, hope i wont be disappointed? I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and cleared to your account and i'll pay you via PayPal today once you get back to me with your Paypal email and full name. Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now? Await your response.
cant find out who he is tried a few email lookup services but they all want money 4 revealing details done a search 4 his email address on fb&gmail but nothing

Last edited:

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Its a scam. He'll pay using a stolen paypal account and then in a few months time Paypal will ask your bank for the money back. Or Paypal will refund him and come to you for the funds.

Anyone spinning a yarn like this is always on the dodge.

Even if you don't get hassled to pay back the money, there's no point in supporting organised crime really.

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
I've now sold the car sorry to see it go i absolutely loved it but as I don't go anywhere now time to sell up&save money share my dad' s volvo at least I got cash after a bit of hassle findingredients a bank open on Saturday afternoon cos guy wanted to do bank transfer but I said he'd have to wait till next week for it to show in my account so he said we'd go to his bank &draw out the cash its been a great 13yrs with a mk1 then this

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
H
Give us the address in North Lanarkshire, I live in that area
Thanks for the offer bud i checked royal mail post code check& the address was right but can't find the email address he gave tried looking for it on fb & EBay gumtree etc no results contacted your local council to look on electoral register see if he lived at the address they couldn't find any one of that name registered at this address (could be gen reason but sounds to dodgy )anyway as I've said now sold so don't matter now just glad I didn't go for it called his bluff gave my email address for pay pal but nothing ever appeared so now changed email address
THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise