Stereo identification and possible upgrade options

Dave77

Jul 5, 2018
Hi all, my other half may be buying a 66 Leon 1.4 soonish, all looks nice but the stereo unit is the lowest of the low!

Does anyone know what model this is? I have a '14 Skoda myself and have done a MIB1 to MIB2 upgrade so I know about the complexities of component protection, I presume this is the same in the Seat's too.

Has anyone upgraded this unit before, to something like this unit?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-Mk3-Headunit-and-DAB/223011453486

Ideally i'd want a unit capable of Android Auto.

Any info would be grateful

media

ghostbustertab

Jun 21, 2016
Im in the same boat but i have the sat nav version it can be expensive alpine do some that will work not sure of the android auto thou

Dave77

Jul 5, 2018
It seems the car was mis-priced :redcard:

Does anyone know when/if Android Auto came with the standard units, I know it was mid 2015 on the Skoda's, was it the same on the Seat?

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow

Does anyone know when/if Android Auto came with the standard units, I know it was mid 2015 on the Skoda's, was it the same on the Seat?
I think Android Auto was an option with 'Full Link' which also include Apple Carplay.

Reactions: Dave77

ian.davies624

Mar 15, 2015

I had mine July 2015. First of the ones to have full link available. My2015 models.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.