Greetings from West Midlands

BlackCupra69

Oct 31, 2017
West Midlands
Hello all, new to the site but having been issuing the forum for a while

Anyone in West Midlands fancy meeting up sometime in the future?

Will post photos of car once I get the app on my phone :clown:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Morning and welcome to the forum (officially)

What car have you got?

We love pictures on here lol you can either upload using na external service like imgur or you should be able to upload pics using the forum upload link although you may need a few posts to see it.

As for meets we have a section for local stuff, unfortunately you've just missed our national meet in Donington but there will be plenty more I'm sure.

The meets section is here https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/england.278/

Let us know if you need any help

Cheers

BlackCupra69

Oct 31, 2017
West Midlands
27K2jQD

Hope these pictures work have a Cupra tdi

42681296964_4f2734c7fa_z.jpg

42493700965_b57eb0fb72_z.jpg

Darkside intercooler
Straight pipe
EGR delete
Remap

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Nice looking car!

Just edited the links for you so they work, I find that when you click the picture button and it asks for an address if your image provider gives you a link that doesn't have .jpg or .png on the end you need to hit the share button (from image provider) and look in the embedded codes for that direct link

Paste that link into the picture/image box on here and you should be good to go, or check that the embed codes work as that maybe easier...

So you have a straight through pipe lol that must be loud!

What did the remap get you with regards to power?

Cheers

BlackCupra69

Oct 31, 2017
West Midlands
Thanks and thanks! I'll do that in the future, it's quiet when your cruising then you put your foot down it's amazing especially in a tunnel haha

people are always surprised its a diesel especially when it goes bang bang :rifle:

Regards to power I'm not sure I'd like to say 200 ish

Deleted member 103408

Afternoon both, Would either of you be interested in a meet (no dates just trying to see if we can get enough people to make it worth while).

There are a couple guys in the Peterborough Area but looking where you are based would Northampton / Corby be to far for a meet.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise