MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

DJ_Eatch

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
If I've understood this correctly, does that mean Still no heated windscreen, and no more heated seats in the Leon Cupra ST lux? Not keen on gong to a golf r just for them. :-(

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I noticed in the pdf for the ateca the double boot floor is no longer an option, I would assume that it's just going to come standard across the board for all trims?
It would be a fair assumption (after all, it's standard on Leon ST and Arona) but as it isn't listed in the 'New EASY Standard Spec' green boxes I wouldn't count on it...

...I'll find out on Monday.
I did find out, but I forgot to post the answer! :doh:

For reasons that make no sense at all the double floor is no longer available on Ateca :confused:

Pepper28

Jun 18, 2018
Posting here as no reply on previous thread where I asked...

Scrogg, (sorry, quoting so hopefully you get a notification) do you know if it's possible to change a colour of an ordered car if the order has been accepted, but no build date yet? I was told there were no dates on the system. I have been allowed to add adaptive cruise control, but they can't change the colour (I've had a change of heart/mind since ordering!). I find this a little puzzling and the cynic in me wonders if it's because the ACC gets them extra money but doing the colour change for me has no benefit.

Any advice or help welcome- should I be pursuing harder?

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
I ordered a FR 1.8 dsg, but I believe from scroggs replies on other posts I'll eventually be getting the 2.0 dsg MY19. Will this be the FR or FR sport? Can't really tell by reading the pdf.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I ordered a FR 1.8 dsg, but I believe from scroggs replies on other posts I'll eventually be getting the 2.0 dsg MY19. Will this be the FR or FR sport? Can't really tell by reading the pdf.
You will get the exact specification you ordered, except with a 2.0 TSI 190 DSG-auto engine.

DJ_Eatch

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Just spotted some places that suggest the winter pack is standard on the Cupra Lux (and lower) - so there's a ray of hope for heated seats after all, and at least heated washer nozzles (if they are any good?)....

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Just spotted some places that suggest the winter pack is standard on the Cupra Lux (and lower) - so there's a ray of hope for heated seats after all, and at least heated washer nozzles (if they are any good?)....
It's standard on FR Sport, XCELLENCE, XCELLENCE Lux and CUPRA Lux. SEAT always include it with full leather.

Reactions: DJ_Eatch

hamd01

Jun 22, 2018
I have literally just got a quote from Stonacre for a lease vehicle.....today. They are mentioning the 1.8 FR.....which obviously is now irrelevant. Do dealers not yet have the pricing for the new models? Seems a bit odd to order something which isnt valid, only to have Seat manually amend it. Id also like to know the price difference between the FR and FR sport, but I guess Im not alone there.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I have literally just got a quote from Stonacre for a lease vehicle.....today. They are mentioning the 1.8 FR.....which obviously is now irrelevant.
Technically, yes, but if you order a 1.8 TSI 180 DSG-auto now your order will be price-protected at today's price, which means you will get the upgrade to a 2.0 TSI 190 DSG-auto for free!

Do dealers not yet have the pricing for the new models?
Not 'On the Road' prices, no. We are waiting for the new CO2 figures, which determine the cost of the VED. We have the RRP figures.

Seems a bit odd to order something which isnt valid, only to have Seat manually amend it.
It is a little, but it's better than being told you cannot order anything.

Id also like to know the price difference between the FR and FR sport, but I guess Im not alone there.
FR Sport is £2,150 more than FR. The upgrade is available to order as a factory-fitted option now so that customers wanting to place an order don't have to wait until the FR Sport model ordering opens.

hamd01

Jun 22, 2018
Really helpful....thank you :) I dont want to take delivery before June ish next year, so Ill have to wait to see how pricing is once they do release the info.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I dont want to take delivery before June ish next year, so Ill have to wait to see how pricing is once they do release the info.
Then you are wasting your time (and the retailers) doing anything before December/January.

hamd01

Jun 22, 2018
Then you are wasting your time (and the retailers) doing anything before December/January.

bit judgmental mate.... Ive had a car from the same dealer and same salesman before....and I full explained to him when I wanted to take delivery before asking for a quote. Hes come back with a quote....I was just confused why it listed the 1.8.....cant see what I have done wrong tbh.

AlexOS

FR Sport is £2,150 more than FR. The upgrade is available to order as a factory-fitted option now so that customers wanting to place an order don't have to wait until the FR Sport model ordering opens.

Scrogg, do you by any chance know the RRP difference between the Cupra ST 300 4drive and the Lux version?

Also, I believe the extra in the Lux is... Leather/Winter pack, KESSY/Wireless charger and ACC, is this correct?

Thanks for any help.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
do you by any chance know the RRP difference between the Cupra ST 300 4drive and the Lux version?
£1,110 plus any difference in VED (if there is one)

Also, I believe the extra in the Lux is... Leather/Winter pack, KESSY/Wireless charger and ACC, is this correct?
...and electric driver's seat.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.