Dead Cluster

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
Has anyone ever suffered the below dead cluster on the MK3?

If how long did it take to get it rectified (luckily im under warranty)

Dealers and Seat are saying might be 6 weeks till get this part in

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-07-18 at 07.16.23.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-18 at 07.16.23.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 93

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
surely when you indicate, it doesn't warn you? #justsaying

Yeah it doesn't do anything if you indicate but that's not what lane assist is for.

It's a nuisance trying to keep you in your lane, constantly making micro adjustments to your steering

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Yeah it doesn't do anything if you indicate but that's not what lane assist is for.

It's a nuisance trying to keep you in your lane, constantly making micro adjustments to your steering

ah, fair doos :coolthumb

The amount I see change lanes and not indicate on my short motorway jaunt in unreal. You get to know certain vehicles and their awful drivers.

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
Lane assist is my favourite feature especially on the motorway, used VCDS to disable the annoying beeps so it doesnt give the audible sound when on the motorway.

Still does the hard brake though

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
BMW dealers must flourish where you live :drive2:
There's a Golf R guy who drives past my work is the biggest :censored: going...drives right up people's behinds and I saw him overtaking on a blind bend. I mean, I don't drive slow, but he's like a methhead desparate for his fix.

Given all the delays at the Seat factory though I can't say I'm surprised at a 6 week wait for that part...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.