Foot rest cover

b8er1234

Aug 29, 2012
Kent
Does anyone have a link or part no for the metal foot rest cover that's just to the left of the pedals?

Cheers!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Does anyone have a link or part no for the metal foot rest cover that's just to the left of the pedals?

Cheers!
If you’re on about for a right hand drive. There isn’t an official one. However I believe a Skoda site had them made up.

If anyone is interested in a group buy on them I’d like one too.

@paddy6789 would you want one?

Reactions: paddy6789

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
I would really like one for my right hand drive dsg. I haven't even bought a set for the brake and accelerator pedals yet as I want to know i can get the dead pedal too. Given the rest of the kit I'm surprised SEAT didn't supply these as standard given the sports appeal. I made a custom dead pedal to match the anniversary golf pedals I put on the old Toledo V5 but this is another kettle of fish.

Was it really 12 years ago :redface:: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/interior-photos-of-mods.92908/

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I would really like one for my right hand drive dsg. I haven't even bought a set for the brake and accelerator pedals yet as I want to know i can get the dead pedal too. Given the rest of the kit I'm surprised SEAT didn't supply these as standard given the sports appeal. I made a custom dead pedal to match the anniversary golf pedals I put on the old Toledo V5 but this is another kettle of fish.

Was it really 12 years ago :redface:: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/interior-photos-of-mods.92908/
They do for LHD, just right hand drive it’s missing :(

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
There is a picture of an auto though at the bottom, when you click it though it shows a manual. I'd like one, seems such a strange thing not to have from factory if the car has sports pedals

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Reactions: MGH74
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.