Wheel spacers.

Major Tom

Jun 6, 2015
I think that link to the ECS flush kit is for the GTI i.e. 18 inch oem wheels. I have that for my winter wheels but it is too much for Cupra oem 19”. 11 mm front and 15 mm rear is the way to go with 19.

Deleted member 103408

@Major Tom do you know if you put on 11mm and 15mm spacer can you still go lower on the cupra as well or is that only ok for stock ride hight as @ukoldschool did say he caught the inside with just 11mm and lowered.

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Hey.
Have my FR180 with PUM 18" wheels coming soon (hopefully) and want to get spacers just to fill the arches a little bit. Never put spacers on a car before, but I know I should get hubcentric. What other dimensions do I need to worry about, and what do you recommend for front/rear ?

Cheers.

Major Tom

Jun 6, 2015
@Major Tom do you know if you put on 11mm and 15mm spacer can you still go lower on the cupra as well or is that only ok for stock ride hight as @ukoldschool did say he caught the inside with just 11mm and lowered.

I just got my lowered and running 11/15 was perfectly fine I thought - until a fat friend (don't think he will read here) came with me in the car and the rear wheel started to rub from time to time. 300 ST 4drive. Now I don't know really what spacers to run, after you've tried spacers on you cannot go back to going without.

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Mine was very low though.... on coilovers with the tyres tucked just under
Hi how much lower did you go for them to rub as im thinking on going for eibach sportline springs 25mm front and 20mm at the back, when I track my Cupra I have 265/35/18 9inch wheel et38 slicks on the front and 245/40/18 8inch wheel et42 slicks on the back. The back should be ok im a bit worried about the fronts could rub under heavy braking. Thanks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members