OBDeleven modifications

Rob G

Apr 13, 2018
Dont think this will help you as its all in Control Module speak rather than actual physical components and torque settings, these are all pre defined in the Firmware I suspect.

Select Control Unit 32 Lock Electronics - This is the onboard control unit that deals with this part of the car
Select Adaptations - This is the type of change we are going to make (there is more than one type of change)
Then take Acoustic measure, wiring logic - This is the component description issued by VAG Team
It should be set to Standard but you can change it to increased Traction from the drop down list. - This is what we change to improve the settings or take them back to stock if required

Save with Green Tick.

Then Select Basic Settings in the same module and run resetting of all adaption values. - This is part of the process to make the changes stick in the control module.

Got round to coding this in along with removing torque limiter and changing the throttle to linear last week!
Pleased with the difference, it seems to bite in more at the front and less flashy lights on the dash when putting the power down in low gears (also heel/toe response has improved as the throttle is more responsive)

Thanks for the help!

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Rear light illuminate when braking...

Central electrics 09
Adaption
-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion D 23 - Bremslicht
-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion D 24 - Bremslicht
-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion D 26 -Bremslicht
-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion D 27 - Bremslicht

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Rear light illuminate when braking...

Central electrics 09
Adaption
-Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion D 23 - Bremslicht
-Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion D 24 - Bremslicht
-Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion D 26 -Bremslicht
-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion D 27 - Bremslicht

Thanks just done this will see if it works later.
Hope this is legal for MOT etc lol, if not i backed up before doing it.

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Yeah will be legal doesn't matter how much red light is showing when braking as long as there's no white

Deleted member 103408

Do you know if there is a difference if you have the rear inner lights on all the time (Which I do) as part of the rear DRL setup.

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Ok.. The above works fine.
When you have side lights on though it looks like your normal break light is working, the outer bit does not go brighter than the side light, if you know what i mean.
Wonder if the normal break light can be disabled when using in the daytime, but then work when side lights are on as it does now.

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Yeah I know what you mean and I don't think it's possible as seat would only fit certain brightness leds to the sidelights, I have all turned up to 127 so it blends in with the dedicated brake light better. All the code is to tell the side light led to illuminate with the brake.
Hope this helps

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Yeah I know what you mean and I don't think it's possible as seat would only fit certain brightness leds to the sidelights, I have all turned up to 127 so it blends in with the dedicated brake light better. All the code is to tell the side light led to illuminate with the brake.
Hope this helps
Cheers for the info.
When you have 127 is that the same value for the sidelight as well ?
Have you the info so i can do it to 127 , cheers.

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Yeah, all my rear lights on the same adaptations have the intensity turned up. I think it's the Dimmwert column, it should be 100 as stock and change it 127 (it's the max)

Reactions: jacko5

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Thanks i will see if i can find it.

Edit,
Do you only change 100 to 127 in one section and it turns up ALL the rear LED lights ?

Last edited:

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Thanks i will see if i can find it.

Edit,
Do you only change 100 to 127 in one section and it turns up ALL the rear LED lights ?

No if you change the one adaptation to 127 it'll do the 1 led you need to do it on the other 3 ones as there are 4 leds for the tail lights
All the adaptations are as follows
Leuchte23SL HLC10. (DRIVERS OUTTER)
-Leuchte24SL HRA65 (PASSENGERS OUTTER)
-Leuchte26NSL LA72 (DRIVERS INNER)
-Leuchte27NSL RC6. ( PASSENGERS INNER)

Reactions: jacko5

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
No if you change the one adaptation to 127 it'll do the 1 led you need to do it on the other 3 ones as there are 4 leds for the tail lights
All the adaptations are as follows
Leuchte23SL HLC10. (DRIVERS OUTTER)
-Leuchte24SL HRA65 (PASSENGERS OUTTER)
-Leuchte26NSL LA72 (DRIVERS INNER)
-Leuchte27NSL RC6. ( PASSENGERS INNER)

Many thanks.
So if you can change the LED value from 100 to 127 .... maybe we can dim the side light to say 80 then when we brake with the side lights on the brake lights inner/outer will shine brighter than the side light inner/outer ... yes ? because at the moment the brake and side lights are the same when you brake .. no change at all.
What do you think ?
Hope the above makes sense.

Edit,
All done to 127 .. thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: apr95

Deleted member 103408

Just a heads up for those who are members of the Beta testing release 0.9.5 came out today

- added landscape mode

- added possibility to watch Control Unit info without vehicle (more info is coming)

- added user statistics to see how you act with OBDeleven

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
olding mirrors with a touch control
With this mod, mirrors will fold without having to be continually pressing the button on the remote.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung
5 - Change value By command via remote control look key

http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/17/coding-adaptations

Can anyone tell me how to do this on good old VAG-COM please?

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016

Ah nice, thanks. I'll give that a go when ive got my lights and bumper back on this afternoon. fitting a rear diffuser at the min.

I want to be able to look out of my window and be able to tell if my car is locked, and this is a great way of doing it. I'm forever leaving it open!

Thank again mate

Deleted member 103408

Your welcome you should also turn on the beep when open and lock its a good way without looking to hear you have locked the car.

Deleted member 103408

Afraid I do no know but you may also have Kessy so consider that as well.

I have certainly seen a number of people whit MY18 looking to make this code change so check when you buy the car or ask a dealer / somebody on here if they have a my19

Reactions: walshy
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.