Apple carplay

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
Has anybody had the issue with Apple carplay where Spotify won’t play at full volume? Calls also seem to do the same part way though.

I’ve checked the sound settings as I know there’s a low/medium/high but all of these are on high. Am I missing something else?

ItsLeigh

May 20, 2018
Has anybody had the issue with Apple carplay where Spotify won’t play at full volume? Calls also seem to do the same part way though.

I’ve checked the sound settings as I know there’s a low/medium/high but all of these are on high. Am I missing something else?

Have you tried your volume settings on your phone too? Stupid question but you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
Have you tried your volume settings on your phone too? Stupid question but you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that’s the first thing I check when I get in the car :) sound reverts to normal when I use radio or Bluetooth

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

I constantly use Spotify with Apple CarPlay and other than the random connection issues I’ve never had a volume issue at all. That’s with music and phone.

Ido have SEAT Sound but don’t think that should really make a difference.

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
I certainly find that Spotify plays noticibly quieter through Android Auto as well. Have, like you, tried all the settings to no avail. Taking it to be "A Thing" with Spotfiy on Android Auto

Dillon Lawrence

Jun 24, 2018
Go to settings inside Spotify and turn off ''Normalize volume".

Turned on it reduces the volume across all tracks.

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
Found the option and turned it off. Will try it tomorrow :)

Glad it isn’t just me who’s having this issue though!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members