IMG seat Warrington new video of cupra

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Just seen this video on YouTube

Is this the new magnetic grey or is it the silver I can't make my mind up,something looks different for sure!
As many others I'm just looking for hints on the new spec for my19 cars were expecting

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
The MY19 Cupra's are not going to be 300 bhp in 5 door, only 290 due to WLTP. ST Cupra will be 300 bhp though. Looks just like the silver to me. The grey is a lot darker.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
The MY19 Cupra's are not going to be 300 bhp in 5 door, only 290 due to WLTP. ST Cupra will be 300 bhp though. Looks just like the silver to me. The grey is a lot darker.

Yeah I did think that about the 290 lark it just looked a different colour and I couldn't really understand them releasing a new video if it was no different to what they already have.
On second watch it looks as if theyve put a filter on the video that makes it look darker.
Does look vert naaiiicee though!

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
The MY19 Cupra's are not going to be 300 bhp in 5 door...
...or Manual.

This is either one of the very last unregistered 300s or a pre-reg (it has only covered 6 miles) but either way it is a MY18 in Urban Silver

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I don't know why but the 5seconds they show putting the key in the ignition takes away from the sporty feel

Would be so much sportier if the vid was someone pressing the red stop/start button instead (if it had keyless obviously)

Lovely colour

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
Looks like silver to me... although exhaust looks a bit smaller than standard. Maybe just me

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
I was in there last week for a service on my FR, if I'd known I could have asked to have it as a courtesy car!

Steveo82

Jul 23, 2018
I'm surprised they've shifted many as they didn't bother getting back to me when I enquired about the Cupra 300 PCH deal they advertised, hence Crewe SEAT got my business! It makes sense now as the IMG deal was for cars registered Aug/Sep so this maybe one that someone cocked on so is now for sale instead.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Odd, when the facelift launched SEAT made it sound like it was standard and I'd have definitely expected it on a Cupra too.
It's now standard on CUPRA Lux, but prior to MY19 it was only ever standard on XCELLENCE. It's one of those options that most people like when it's standard, but wouldn't pay extra for...