New Leon upgrade

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
hi everyone,

I’m wondering whether to update my Leon mk3 for to the new shape? With the offers hey have on new cars it’s very tempting, I’ve got the 1.4tsi engine but the equivalent is more in tax ..... seems strange as it’s less horsepower?

I value people thoughts and replies if it’s worth changing.

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Just wait one more year. The new Leon will roll out in summer 2019 (as a MY2020)
If you upgrade now, you will just get the same car with some more tech. Not worth it

Reactions: Ash82

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Just wait one more year. The new Leon will roll out in summer 2019 (as a MY2020)
If you upgrade now, you will just get the same car with some more tech. Not worth it

Really? That is interesting. Have you seen any pictures of the new one ?

Deleted member 103408

Whats wrong with the old one.....

In other words what are you missing on your car that is making you thinking of financing a new one vs waiting a year and see what new then.

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Whats wrong with the old one.....

In other words what are you missing on your car that is making you thinking of financing a new one vs waiting a year and see what new then.

I agree, tbh I didn’t know there was a new Leon out next year. My fr is standard as to the new one having wheel upgrade, tech pack and convience pack

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Really? That is interesting. Have you seen any pictures of the new one ?
No photos leaked yet. But Seat claims it will be high-tech. Loaded with new technology. Also mild hybrids and plug-in hybrids will be available.
I think its worth the wait

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
no point upgrading now this models production ends soon.
be prepared for lots of lcd screens everywhere :roflmao:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise