Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

Ibiza_Dan

Jul 25, 2018
@Ibiza_Dan have you thought about putting your first post into the member reviews section (https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/members-reviews.349/) Get some pics and stuff and you can join my review for all to see :drunk:

Cheers

Would that be possible? I have plenty of pics (just need to get them on to the laptop) that I can add to it at some point. If it helps the community then would be a great thing, see loads of 'first test' reviews about cars and people take all their opinion based on those but never really get reviews from owners! Hopefully it can help others.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Would that be possible? I have plenty of pics (just need to get them on to the laptop) that I can add to it at some point. If it helps the community then would be a great thing, see loads of 'first test' reviews about cars and people take all their opinion based on those but never really get reviews from owners! Hopefully it can help others.

Be good to get another review in our new section, just create a new post in that link above and then get some pics in it, happy days!

Not sure if it needs approval but i think mine went straight in. You may need to do it over 2 posts.

Any issues let me know

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
I honestly don’t know mate. You’d think your dealer can do everything seat customer services can do so yeah I guess so.

So do you not have any news at all no build week nothing?
I don't mate no, I got an estimated delivery date of 30th September when I ordered but that's all I've had.

ItsLeigh

May 20, 2018
Who knows they’re a law unto themselves.. I’d give them a call and double check there isn’t any news but that’s because I’m impatient. It’s taking me all my self control not to check if my cars made it from the port to the dealer yet :lol:

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
Who knows they’re a law unto themselves.. I’d give them a call and double check there isn’t any news but that’s because I’m impatient. It’s taking me all my self control not to check if my cars made it from the port to the dealer yet :lol:

I would but he didn’t even give me an order number. ( I am assuming he knew why I was asking).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsLeigh

May 20, 2018
Just got a call from my dealer saying my cars arrived! Should be collecting on Monday! Buzzing! hahaa

ItsLeigh

May 20, 2018
I would but he didn’t even give me an order number. ( I am assuming he knew why I was asking).

I collected my car today! Not had a chance to go far in it yet but still loving it. Have you heard anymore about yours?

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
I collected my car today! Not had a chance to go far in it yet but still loving it. Have you heard anymore about yours?

I have not unfortunately. Order was accepted by the factory on the 14th so looking like October before I receive it.

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
Still nothing. I am so tempted to email my dealer again but I don’t like bothering him lol

ItsLeigh

May 20, 2018
Still nothing. I am so tempted to email my dealer again but I don’t like bothering him lol

I was like that so I called SEAT directly and got a better answer. I’d contact someone, it won’t make it come any faster but might put your mind to rest

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
I was like that so I called SEAT directly and got a better answer. I’d contact someone, it won’t make it come any faster but might put your mind to rest

I don’t have an order number though and if I ask the dealer for one, he’ll know why I am asking lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members