Rear spoiler prices?

Marcusfrench890

Jul 30, 2018
I enquired about getting a little spoiler put on the back of my leon 1.4 fr 150 from the seat dealership I got the car from and I got quoted £420 fitted! Feels a bit steep for a handful of plastic. I really do want one to square the back off a bit as I think the Leon is pretty round at the back but surely there is somewhere a little cheaper than that. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Marcus

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/body...seat-leon-mk3-fr/spoiler-cap-seat-leon-iii-fr
96a18b9f497630eb18bb50f93a952d0d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lewis Hall

Sep 17, 2018
I enquired about getting a little spoiler put on the back of my leon 1.4 fr 150 from the seat dealership I got the car from and I got quoted £420 fitted! Feels a bit steep for a handful of plastic. I really do want one to square the back off a bit as I think the Leon is pretty round at the back but surely there is somewhere a little cheaper than that. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Marcus

Hello,

I have the same problem with my seat ibiza FR, the rear is too round and wanted the "seat ibiza 3 door roof spoiler" however the spoiler is £205, come unpainted and the final cost for the spoiler and painted (fitting included) is £450, if you know any alternative please let me know, i do know theres copies online going fr around £60 that are popular but are they cheap?
Thanks

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I got mine done on my mark 2 by a body shop I always used, from memory he repaired a key across the front arch and door, removed a dent and fitted the official spoiler for £400.

Where abouts are you?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.