Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

SierraTango

Sep 11, 2018
Edinburgh
Hi everyone,

I bought my used Seat recently from W. Livingstone in Uddingston, Scotland and I would 100% recommend them. As a young female in my early twenties going to browse used cars on my own, I had been dismissed by other salespeople at other dealers (from other makes too) - but not here. In particular, the salesman who helped me throughout the whole process, Colin, was absolutely fantastic!! Excellent service from the very beginning.

There were cars that I was interested in which were slightly out of my budget, but Colin took the time and made the effort to notify me when a suitable car was coming in, that fit my spec, requirements and budget. He was never, ever pushy and he understood that buying a car was probably the second biggest purchase I'll ever make in my life. No pressure sales, no pushing any extras and I got a good deal on the car! I felt at ease throughout the whole transaction from start to finish.

My car was in great condition when I went to collect it a week later, wee dinks and scratches gone. The customer service was so good that I will be going there next year for my car service, and would not hesitate to buy a Cupra from this particular garage when the time (and money) comes!! :1st:

TL;DR - I would highly recommend getting in touch with Colin at W. Livingstone in Uddingston if you are considering on buying a Seat.

Reactions: Subc

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi everyone,

I bought my used Seat recently from W. Livingstone in Uddingston, Scotland and I would 100% recommend them. As a young female in my early twenties going to browse used cars on my own, I had been dismissed by other salespeople at other dealers (from other makes too) - but not here. In particular, the salesman who helped me throughout the whole process, Colin, was absolutely fantastic!! Excellent service from the very beginning.

Nice to see a dealer looking after the customer, which is at the end of the day the best advertisement any dealer could ask for. Glad you got a car you like and hope you have many years in it...

Until...

and would not hesitate to buy a Cupra from this particular garage when the time (and money) comes!!

Once you’ve driven a Cupra, you WILL want one,that’s for sure..

Reactions: SierraTango

Subc

May 12, 2008
Scotland
Great to hear, have bought a few SEATs from other dealers and not impressed with aftersales....

SierraTango

Sep 11, 2018
Edinburgh
Update:

Had a big service from them last year and got a courtesy lift to and from Uddingston station. I was asked if I wanted a complimentary wash and hoover so I asked them to hoover the inside but to not wash my car and they completely respected that! (Only reason I add this is because I've read some places forget to note it down and wash the car anyway).

10/10 service again! :1st:

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
In 2016, when I was looking for my new Ibiza estate, This was one of the dealerships i approached. I made my initial approach by emailing all the prospects I could identify and this dealer was very proactive in their replies. They tried very hard, but not in any unpleasant way, to get my business. In the end i bought through a 3rd party broker but I was impressed with these people and would give them a try in future - Assuming I survive this b****y virus!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.