OBDeleven modifications

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Just an idea...
Would anyone on here be willing to create a sort of listing of members who are willing to carry out coding using OBDEleven for others who don't have the system or the confidence to do the mods themselves? Just an idea to help.
I've had a few owners approach me on return to my parked car who I've sorted out. Any thoughts ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Requin

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,

I don't know if someone got the same default code on the module A5. Since I have coded through VCDS the traffic sign recognition, i have 2 default code:

"1123600 predictive route data B1630 02 [008] - Défaut de signal"
"1123601 predictive route data B1630 02 [008] - Défaut de signal"

Is someone already get this issue on the A5 module. BTW, the traffic sign reco is working well.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Just an idea...
Would anyone on here be willing to create a sort of listing of members who are willing to carry out coding using OBDEleven for others who don't have the system or the confidence to do the mods themselves? Just an idea to help.
I've had a few owners approach me on return to my parked car who I've sorted out. Any thoughts ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I have no problem helping anyone out in Nottinghamshire area

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi,

I don't know if someone got the same default code on the module A5. Since I have coded through VCDS the traffic sign recognition, i have 2 default code:

"1123600 predictive route data B1630 02 [008] - Défaut de signal"
"1123601 predictive route data B1630 02 [008] - Défaut de signal"
Is someone already get this issue on the A5 module. BTW, the traffic sign reco is working well.
Thanks for your help.
I did a Google search on your error using the French translation that you put before your edit and I found this site, http://www.premiumcars4um.com/t4795-probleme-vcds

Requin

Aug 29, 2018
In the traffic sign reco code, what does it mean "Menu road sign identification display over threshold high" ? Activated or not does not change for me.
Thanks

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

I don't know but based on a quick look on the web I suspect there is a threshold where the system recognises the picture the camera shows and can give you the sign, if its not sure (that I think is the Threshold) then it has to take a bit of an educated guess if you activate this feature.

As I say this is just a guess on my part but makes sense and I have to say the only issues I have with the system is very occationally I get a sign that shows 80 which in the UK cant be.

Requin

Aug 29, 2018
Have you activated the Menu road sign identification display over threshold high ?
On my side I try to understand the default code i have on the module A5.
1123600 predictive route data B1630 02 [008]
I try to desactivate item by item and see if the default code still appears or not.
On the TSR code, I have also tick on the module 5F Byte 24 bit 7. Don't know if there is a link between module 5F and default code on the module A5.

Deleted member 103408

I will check out my car on the weekend and confirm,

Not seen the B163002 Error message will try and have a look to see if there is an answer on the web to help. I certainly dont have it on my motor.

Is your car facelift or pre facelift

Requin

Aug 29, 2018
My car is a leon ST FR from 2016 pre-facelift. On the web i saw some information with this default link to the front assist radar. But the default appears when I program the TSR. Maybe there is a link with the nav also ... I will check the navigation parameter in car option.

Thanks

Requin

Aug 29, 2018
I think the default code could come from the 5F module. To activate the traffic sign reco, on the tutorial, we have to activate on the 5F module the Byte 24 / bit 7 and it is related to the prédictive route data. I have unactivated it but the traffic sign is not working well and i have an error when i start the engine. Is someone activated Byte 24 / bit 7 for the traffic sign reco ? Thanks

Discopanda

May 10, 2016
Hi all. Just to say I’m happy to code for beer tokens. I’m just outside Glasgow. I’m not an expert by any means but have coded a few things on my MY17 Leon.

Deleted member 103408