MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

willda_beast

May 8, 2018
Nice one mate. Was this a recent update confirmation?

I was told the build weeks would be assigned approx 4 weeks before build.

Wondering if the lastest advice I was given is not relevant under WLTP circumstances.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeh update from dealer today

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
I had my slightly delayed CS update today...

Technical data released BW45 (2nd week in Nov). Apparently, I will be contacted by the ‘delayed vehicle team’ at the end of Oct / early Nov.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Letchworth Seat are crap... I’ve tried 5 times to test drive the ST 4Drive they have in their pre-reg sales listed on autotrader..

1st time it was in the workshop as the battery was dead from being sat in the showroom
2dn time. The sales manages was now using the car and had gone on holiday, leaving the car in the airport parking
3rd time the sales manager was in a meeting in the morning and decided he didn’t want to go back into the showroom in the afternoon, even after I phoned agreed to request the drive
4th time, he was at lunch, even though I’d phoned ahead to at what time I’d be there
5th time, he has brought his partners car to work, even though I phoned YESTERDAY and organised to test drive..

On top of that, they have an ST manual in the showroom, and they have all the signage on it saying it’s a 4Drive (DSG)... !!:banghead:
This one?

32012313-F8BF-4752-B5B6-08D8248EE2A2.jpeg

Reactions: AlexOS

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
That car at Lechworth has been advertised a long time now,firstly with delivery mileage but now it is being used.
I did think of enquiring but now it's being used and over six months old I think it's well overpriced.

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
I considered it when it first went up, however im not keen on red, the rest of the spec is pretty much what i was looking for, also they didnt respond to my enquiry

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I considered it when it first went up, however im not keen on red, the rest of the spec is pretty much what i was looking for, also they didnt respond to my enquiry
Same as its same spec as my current 280, its the colour that's put me off, (and lack of buckets) there is a similar specs one in Woking for 3 or 4k less, just doesn't have the pack that gives lane assist.

Reactions: AlexOS

AlexOS

That’s the one that the sales manager is using and never seems to be there when I want to view it

When I went in yesterday the sales guy said it now has 1500 miles but the manager had left it at home. I have phoned ahead and told them I’m coming in but he isn’t interested. I told them that I was prepared to cancel my order and buy that one.. basically the response was ‘if you’re already buying one, why do you need a test drive?’.. ok, it’s a valid point, but if I am going to spend around £30k, what’s the issue letting me drive the bloody car.. or at least see it..

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Letchworth Seat are crap... I’ve tried 5 times to test drive the ST 4Drive they have in their pre-reg sales listed on autotrader..

1st time it was in the workshop as the battery was dead from being sat in the showroom
2dn time. The sales manages was now using the car and had gone on holiday, leaving the car in the airport parking
3rd time the sales manager was in a meeting in the morning and decided he didn’t want to go back into the showroom in the afternoon, even after I phoned agreed to request the drive
4th time, he was at lunch, even though I’d phoned ahead to at what time I’d be there
5th time, he has brought his partners car to work, even though I phoned YESTERDAY and organised to test drive..

On top of that, they have an ST manual in the showroom, and they have all the signage on it saying it’s a 4Drive (DSG)... !!:banghead:

Maybe a email to the CEO of Seat Uk might help

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
That’s the one that the sales manager is using and never seems to be there when I want to view it

When I went in yesterday the sales guy said it now has 1500 miles but the manager had left it at home. I have phoned ahead and told them I’m coming in but he isn’t interested. I told them that I was prepared to cancel my order and buy that one.. basically the response was ‘if you’re already buying one, why do you need a test drive?’.. ok, it’s a valid point, but if I am going to spend around £30k, what’s the issue letting me drive the bloody car.. or at least see it..
There customer service skills sounds ZERO. When your car arrives I would take it elsewhere for servicing etc and when they call you to ask if you want it booked in tell them why.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Haha

It’s turned off on my Cupra, as I hated it. However if is spec’d you can turn on traffic sign recognition via VCDS for free.
Ive got lane assist in a Tiguan I've got and I really don't like it,it hates roadworks on the motorway it gets muddled up with the markings and u have to fight the wheel to stay where u want to be.didnt keep it on for very long! Oh and if you happen to go round a parked car and forget to indicate you could very easily lose a wing mirror

Deleted member 103408

I turned mine off as well but as @Damo H said its a means to an end (you get traffic sign recognition) and its worth it.

markrtw

Mar 3, 2018
Northants
Lane assist is useful on the motorway, particularly when you are tired or if it's dark/wet etc when your viability is impaired. I don't think it's really aimed at use on a normal 2 way road with parked cars & stuff in the way to have you fight against the system. :drive2:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.