what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Sent the 290ST Manual off to dealers for new brake pads, at 26,500 miles am being told need new discs as well! Hoping they agree discs will limp round to January 2019 when the 300ST 4Drive arrives.......

Reactions: Deano j1971

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Kenton.... bet you can’t wait until that day comes around, even though you’ve got a good car already.. I’ve got the st 300 4Drive and I have to say I absolutely love it. Revo stage1, res delete, Friedrich Motorsport cat back exhaust, revo carbon series intake system, debadged.. rieger front splitter..just a few mods and my god it’s like sh*#t off a hot shovel.. you got any plans for any upgrades..
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenton

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Kenton.... bet you can’t wait until that day comes around, even though you’ve got a good car already.. I’ve got the st 300 4Drive and I have to say I absolutely love it. Revo stage1, res delete, Friedrich Motorsport cat back exhaust, revo carbon series intake system, debadged.. rieger front splitter..just a few mods and my god it’s like sh*#t off a hot shovel.. you got any plans for any upgrades.. View attachment 1737 View attachment 1738 View attachment 1739

Mine will stay stock, company lease for 24 months. Plus I have one of those job titles that implies I'm grown up and sensible!:clown:

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Stock is old school lol.

Mines the same and staying that way. Enough power and stealthy enough for me
Old being the operative word. Agree, its nice being the married father of 2 in an estate car who can suddenly surprise an awful lot of others on the road.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Old being the operative word. Agree, its nice being the married father of 2 in an estate car who can suddenly surprise an awful lot of others on the road.

You’ll be doing that a lot. And you’ll be surprised if the age of some of these Cupra drivers. I’m 53 and a few are older than me with heavy modded cars.. yes I’m looking at you @theoldboy

Reactions: Kenton

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Kenton.... I too am grown up and 47yrs old and a father of 3... and it’s great to have some fun and put a smile on your face after the slog and pressure of work and what life throws at you.. what’s not to like than to climb inside something special and take her to heaven and back

Reactions: Maypack and Kenton

Deleted member 103408

You’ll be doing that a lot. And you’ll be surprised if the age of some of these Cupra drivers. I’m 53 and a few are older than me with heavy modded cars.. yes I’m looking at you @theoldboy

Leave me out of this I am only just starting middle age (60), I just went to park my car and a couple kids were walking buy the so called YOUNG LADY said "ohh I need to go for a P**S" to her boy friend and then oh that's a cool car so I was angry and happy at the same time.

Anyway these are great cars stock and if you love power they are even better when warmed up to your personal taste.

Got a lot of very positive feedback on my car at the race track and also the cupra's in general lot of guys in very hot cars said they liked them.

Bottom line enjoy

Funny thing about job titles I once when renewing my car insurance put down I was a company director (which I was) and my insurance went up, when I put it back to IT Guy it went down so obviously some people are expected to be naughty.

Deleted member 103408

Reminded myself that every day is a schoolday.

Found how to keep the car in manual mode all the time rather than dropping back into sport or drive mode when not touched for a while.

Big Col

Nov 5, 2013
North Ayrshire
A visit to the local SEAT dealer.
One 40K miles air filter replaced.
Didn't have my laptop and vcds available so the diesel filter will need to wait a few days.

IMG_3784rs.jpg

IMG_3785rs.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.