Gesture Control of the Infotainment System

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
But why only 8 inch??. VW and škoda has 9.2 inch

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
Although in the sticky thread above its grown to 10", so the jury is out on 8" - I've asked. External edge or internal housing or is there a 10" as well ?. We'll see.

This one is informative.

As far as test drives in the next couple of weeks for reviewers so we should be seeing the next episode in 10 days times I guess on car review sites

Seems that Grey (Indium Grey) takes on the colour of Rhodium Grey on an overcast day, going over to a green hue. I'm going to hunt that colour down to see it in the flesh in the meantime.

The centre light bar is said to be a reflector so no lights in that.

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
Although in the sticky thread above its grown to 10", so the jury is out on 8" - I've asked. External edge or internal housing or is there a 10" as well ?. We'll see.

This one is informative.

As far as test drives in the next couple of weeks for reviewers so we should be seeing the next episode in 10 days times I guess on car review sites

Seems that Grey (Indium Grey) takes on the colour of Rhodium Grey on an overcast day, going over to a green hue. I'm going to hunt that colour down to see it in the flesh in the meantime.

The centre light bar is said to be a reflector so no lights in that.
THe colour in the video is Dark Camouflage as far as I know. 8 inch screen max. centre bar no lights

Tell

Staff member
THe colour in the video is Dark Camouflage as far as I know. 8 inch screen max. centre bar no lights

Reckon why they don't have rhodium grey in the Tarraco is that rhodium grey takes the camouflage colour on an overcast day least how its reproduced in the videos. So the colours would be too close which is why they went for a different grey.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.