what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
You’d think the dual exhausts would be a give away and that it has the word C U P R A written across the back... that person in the VXR doesn’t deserve their hot hatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or my BCS quad exhaust even more of a give away To be fair to him it looked tuned and was pretty quick. Just not quick enough

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Kenton.... bet you can’t wait until that day comes around, even though you’ve got a good car already.. I’ve got the st 300 4Drive and I have to say I absolutely love it. Revo stage1, res delete, Friedrich Motorsport cat back exhaust, revo carbon series intake system, debadged.. rieger front splitter..just a few mods and my god it’s like sh*#t off a hot shovel.. you got any plans for any upgrades.. View attachment 1737 View attachment 1738 View attachment 1739

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did you attach the splitter? Are there screws that come with it that require the bumper to come off or is it some type of adhesive sealant?

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
How did you attach the splitter? Are there screws that come with it that require the bumper to come off or is it some type of adhesive sealant?

Have you got the rieger front splitter... if so then it’s easy to fit...lifted the car, put on jack stands... there is already pre-drilled holes that line up with the under side of the car. I used a sealant,fixed both ends then fixed one side then the other. It should take about 40 mins on your own.

Reactions: cupra300uk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Have you got the rieger front splitter... if so then it’s easy to fit...lifted the car, put on jack stands... there is already pre-drilled holes that line up with the under side of the car. I used a sealant,fixed both ends then fixed one side then the other. It should take about 40 mins on your own.

I haven’t no, but was looking into getting a splitter from somewhere and wondered how they were attached. Is the sealant capable of handling fairly high speeds though? Would feel like it’s about to fall off all the time!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I haven’t no, but was looking into getting a splitter from somewhere and wondered how they were attached. Is the sealant capable of handling fairly high speeds though? Would feel like it’s about to fall off all the time!

The Rieger one I have (from eBay) clears all the speed bumps and has been on the car for 6months, and I stick to all the speed limitsnot....

Reactions: cupra300uk

Deleted member 103408

I have a Maxton front splitter it comes with Bolts to fit to the front although I have also seen lots of people use Self Tappers.

No issues with speed bumps so far and had it out on a racetrack with no issues.

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Will have a look at both of those options, cheers lads. Would it look a bit weird without the accompanying side skirts though do you think?

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
You’d think the dual exhausts would be a give away and that it has the word C U P R A written across the back... that person in the VXR doesn’t deserve their hot hatch

The upshift 'farts' assuming u have DSG would be a giveaway....that it's no ordinary car...

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Sooo just after 2 years of picking up my 290, it’s time to say goodbye in a few months, so a few mods are coming off and going up for sale. PM me if interested in any

TRC side skirts (gloss black - brand new and still on box - requires Sub8 skirts on the car before these will fit, or skirts with a flat base for them to attach to) looks like this when on the car:

798f8c91d7b7f93e16f9fe83421a53a3.jpg

TRC front splitter (gloss black)
Maxton rear spoiler extension (gloss black)
Reiger rear diffuser (gloss black)
Racingline front mount intercooler
Racingline engine mount
Racingline upper gearbox mount

Not decided on pricing yet - just make an offer and I’m sure we’ll come to a deal

Collection preferred - based in Chorley.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Sooo just after 2 years of picking up my 290, it’s time to say goodbye in a few months, so a few mods are coming off and going up for sale. PM me if interested in any

TRC side skirts (gloss black - brand new and still on box - requires Sub8 skirts on the car before these will fit, or skirts with a flat base for them to attach to) looks like this when on the car:

Racingline engine mount

Not decided on pricing yet - just make an offer and I’m sure we’ll come to a deal

This looks hot :D

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018

Racingline engine mount

I’ll have the front splitter pal

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.