Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Only just seen this, I'll double check dates with the wife, but will hopefully to pop over. I'm only down the road in Stockport. Got this old thing I bought about 10years ago still....

Reactions: Damo H

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yep all welcome! the more the merrier...

We may need an SCN car park lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I may order a couple of the interior ones if @Syphon want's to add in a few for the meet and i'll send them back afterwards and ping him the money we get. Is there anyone else who wants stickers or just the one?

JohnnyMackers

Mar 17, 2016
I may order a couple of the interior ones if @Syphon want's to add in a few for the meet and i'll send them back afterwards and ping him the money we get. Is there anyone else who wants stickers or just the one?
I want one, dunno if I want the interior or exterior one though

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I want one, dunno if I want the interior or exterior one though

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You will get to see most options at the meet as I have an external and interior one and in a few colours. The interior one is pretty good as you can move it about if you so wish, with tinted windows the interior one looks very subtle if that's what you're after.

Too many choices lol

Deleted member 103408

Fingers crossed, not sure if the people of Castleton are ready for this meet yet :)

Get her there, the Ibiza that is . Don’t think we have anyone bringing an Ibiza along , so a welcome addition

Oh my word this is turning into a major event (ye ha). @Chino_UK stage 2 that's a bit of fun and a very nice looking car.
So you can be friends with the Detail Crew & with Maypack so that he is not the only Red car in the Convoy...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Updated: Please repost this with any extra info if anything has changed

@paddy6789 (Aaron) -

@theoldboy (Ron)

@Jimbobcook (Simon)

@Legojon (Jon)

@Damo H - (Damo)

@Deano j1971 (Dean)

@Ryan_tayl - (Ryan) - Ryan are you going to be able to make it or just an evening event.

@Maypack - It has to be said he does have the best Red Car

@saveoursouls - and maybe the Mrs as well

@JohnnyMackers

other possible if they can confirm otherwise we will assume cant make it.

@ibizafrSY4
@Chino_UK
@kiddo - We have a definite Day meet and a possible Night one if that helps.
@Gav
@Yellow fr - You were not sure if you could make it due to fishing
@walshy - I know you dont have your new motor but we are hear to talk about motors so you are more than welcome.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I’m gonna be updating the first post of this thread for @Syphon to link on Facebook.

From what started as 4 or 5 of us, it’s turned into a pretty large meet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Right as it’s now a day meet at Castleton and not a night meet at Blackpool, I’ve spoken to the boss (the 3 year old) and mummy has changed her ballet lessons (groan or awwww) to Saturday morning. So I’ll probbaly not be there till 1ish I.e. lunch time. (The best time to be fair haha) so I’ll just hope @paddy6789 has a signal and find you.

Last edited:

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
I’m in Shropshire and could possibly make it on the 13th, not 100% sure yet though. Girlfriend will probably want to come with me as well Cupra 300 SC btw, not an Ibiza FR anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit off topic, anywhere near Shrewsbury? There is a Midlands Breakfast Club at the Ironworks on Sunday morning if you are local, there are usually a huge number of very cool cars, I will be heading there along with my friend in his new 300 (Although I may take the wife’s new toy, an R57 JCW :O)

I will keep my eye on this thread, as it stands we have family stuff on the weekend of the 13th, but if that changes then I will get myself to Castleton. I make no promises about cleaning my car :hide:

Reactions: Damo H
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.