MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
Huddersfield have a manual ST in grey in the showroom if you can't face the wait. No copper in site.

I can see a ST Carbon edition on website..presume this grey ST is another car not yet on their web site?
Interesting to see what spec it is. I ordered Monsoon Grey ST 4 Drive DSG in March...still no build date. CS less than useless.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Untitled.png

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
This pic from a few posts back is the closest to the info I have! I defo meant interior door handle surround.

Infact if i was a betting man I’ll throw some cash on it.

No info on the surrounds that appear silver here. No info on stitching but this is what I think it’ll look like!

Attachments

• 02D13522-F36A-4E11-A46F-6793EA8FC0CF.jpeg
    02D13522-F36A-4E11-A46F-6793EA8FC0CF.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 79

Brian

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys

New guy from Denmark here, hoping that it's ok to blend in. :)

Ordered a red Cupra 290 MY19 in start of September and have been given BW43, and just got off the phone with the Seat dealership this morning after reading all your information this weekend (just discovered this forum Saturday)...
Feeling really tired about the changes of cobber batches on my desire red car!
My salesman doesn't know anything except the 290hp / 7 speed DSG, not even the exact price, here 7 days before the building starts.

Just lovely. Looking forward to seeing pictures of peoples cars the following weeks:bounce:

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Mine has just confirmed that on average it takes 2 weeks from registration of arrival at port to dealer. She’s starting the admin process now so I can get my new reg and kick start the insurance process. She’s also going to take pictures when it arrives so I can at least post potentially the first pics

Is it a longer process if you've gone through a leasing company or fleet?

My SEAT dealer claims 5-7 days once it arrives at port

Or are they overly optimistic

Reactions: Matt-taylor

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Is it a longer process if you've gone through a leasing company or fleet?

My SEAT dealer claims 5-7 days once it arrives at port

Or are they overly optimistic
It’s only a longer process if you have the car delivered as once you sign the paperwork remotely and send back, they have to wait 14 days from receiving the signed docs to when they release the car...this is due to the 14 cooling off period. If you go to that dealership and sign then you can drive out on the day - your cooling off period starts from then. The only way to reduce the wait is if the dealership get their arse in gear the moment the car hits the UK port and send the docs out to sign. The 14 days then gets eaten into during the transport phase to dealer. Some (most) will wait until the car arrives to dealership before they send out docs to sign.

Reactions: walshy

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018
This week is BW 42? and the changes happen after week 42 or now with regards to copper badges etc?