change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
Hi Guys and girls just sharing this i had my lower engine mount dog bone bush changed by NVM motorsport this morning i would say the best pound for pound mod as i was experiencing a lot of axle tramp/wheel hop
i must say what a great service provided by the team and fully recommend these as any mods done there are side affects just a bit of vibration this will ware out when this beds in i have been told
cheers
GHB

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
first thing im gonna do when mine arrives. I test drove 1 car that was amazing and the other the axle tramp was unbearable although apparently the tyres make a huge difference too.

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
first thing im gonna do when mine arrives. I test drove 1 car that was amazing and the other the axle tramp was unbearable although apparently the tyres make a huge difference too.
I have to say I'm glad I test drove 2 different cars as I probably wouldn't have ordered 1 if I'd only test drove the second one due to the axle tramp.

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand
I'm thinking the same now that cold wet weather has arrived. I might just wait until I put PS4's on though. The head Tech at my dealership was a bit iffy about warranty. He was cool about the resonator delete though.

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
I'm thinking the same now that cold wet weather has arrived. I might just wait until I put PS4's on though. The head Tech at my dealership was a bit iffy about warranty. He was cool about the resonator delete though.
HI There strange to hear he was cool about the resonator delete???
cheers

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
Hi there PS4`s are the next step
cheers
GHB

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
I have to say I'm glad I test drove 2 different cars as I probably wouldn't have ordered 1 if I'd only test drove the second one due to the axle tramp.
Nice one it does transform how it puts the power down but be aware you do get some vibration this is in the idle and reverse because the revs drop down to below 1000 rpm i suppose you cant have it all
cheers
GHB

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
How much did fitting cost or did you do it yourself ?
Nice one it does transform how it puts the power down but be aware you do get some vibration this is in the idle and reverse because the revs drop down to below 1000 rpm i suppose you cant have it all
cheers
GHB

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
HI Nvm Motorsport top guys £50 quid they charged me
cheers GHB
Will it effect warranty chap? Also is it definitely worth doing would you say? I have a tuning box on mine with more or less brand new Pirelli P Zero tyres. Would like a bit less wheel hop and tramping.

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
And on the progressive parts website. There are two Revo lower torque mounts? Do you just get one or both? Is it worth getting the engine mount aswell at a later date? Cheers

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
There’s one at 60 and one at 120. There’s a fitting kit for it too at like 50 quid? What do I get haha?

Incognito Pete

Oct 6, 2018
I fit a powerflex insert the other week and was very impressed with the difference it made. Wasn't expecting such a positive change for £40. Worth every penny.

Reactions: Naylor92