Did you miss me?

Jason Phillips

Oct 15, 2018
it’s been a few years since i was last here. Happy to be back in a Leon FR. the need for Full Link has me browsing the forum again.

Am i still a moderator?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
it’s been a few years since i was last here. Happy to be back in a Leon FR. the need for Full Link has me browsing the forum again.

Am i still a moderator?
Welcome back to the forum

What was your old username as it seems you've started a new one instead of carrying on your old one? We can check everything out with email addresses etc

I've been on this forum for quite a few years and I don't recognise your name unfortunately.

What engine did you get in your Leon? You'll have to get some pics up.

Cheers

Reactions: Jason Phillips

Jason Phillips

Oct 15, 2018
Welcome back to the forum

What was your old username as it seems you've started a new one instead of carrying on your old one? We can check everything out with email addresses etc

I've been on this forum for quite a few years and I don't recognise your name unfortunately.

What engine did you get in your Leon? You'll have to get some pics up.

Cheers

Old username was weejase, but that was a few email adresses ago.
Fr is the 2.0 diesel. Enjoying some decent mpg, not great tyres on it, so will be looking to change them before winter sets in.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Old username was weejase, but that was a few email adresses ago.
Fr is the 2.0 diesel. Enjoying some decent mpg, not great tyres on it, so will be looking to change them before winter sets in.

Hey Jase - welcome back - again! why don't I update your old account for you - just pm me the email you want it switched to? Unless you want a clean start that is and forget about the sordid history. :)

Reactions: Jason Phillips
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members