what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Tully1980

Nov 22, 2017
Oh :censored:. That doesn't look good... is everyone alright?

Yes, thankfully only me involved. I think I had a puncture as I entered the roundabout because I remember the car felt a bit odd.. No TPS warning came on though.. Airbags didn’t deploy either!

There was a witness who just said that it looked as if I’d slid on something and lost control..

And as for the rimblades, well they didn’t do a very good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gof

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yes, thankfully only me involved. I think I had a puncture as I entered the roundabout because I remember the car felt a bit odd.. No TPS warning came on though.. Airbags didn’t deploy either!

There was a witness who just said that it looked as if I’d slid on something and lost control..

You're okay that's the main thing :)

Reactions: Deano j1971

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
As @Damo H said mate as long as your ok that’s the main thing. I feel your pain that your gonna be with out the car for a while but..rather the car than you..Hope you get everything sorted out bud and we see some great pictures of the mean tangerine back on here soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tully1980

Nov 22, 2017
As @Damo H said mate as long as your ok that’s the main thing. I feel your pain that your gonna be with out the car for a while but..rather the car than you..Hope you get everything sorted out bud and we see some great pictures of the mean tangerine back on here soon.

The mean tangerine. I like that!!

Funny thing is, I had an urge yesterday to put my dashcam back in, so much so that I was outside at 9pm last night doing it...

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
The mean tangerine. I like that!!

Funny thing is, I had an urge yesterday to put my dashcam back in, so much so that I was outside at 9pm last night doing it...

I know we all like a bit of banter between us all on here,but when this sort of thing happens we all pull together as family to give support in time of need. Chin up my friend things happen,and let’s look forward to the Mean Tangerine 2.0

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Let’s just say that this morning was eventful...

1f644d68397e0f1418589eba14508cee.jpg

cdd158f95819e59428bac485838e27f9.jpg

Not nice pal. Glad to hear you’re ok and hopefully the car will be sorted and you’ll soon be back at the wheel. Did you sign up for Seat Ensurance? From what’s been said on the forum, if you have then you should at least be driving around in something nearly as good as yours until it’s sorted, minus the rim blades of course

Looking forward to seeing your car back to its normal glory

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Gutwrenching:cry:
No injuries is the main thing, but that doesn't mean there's no pain when you look at the damage. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

cupra14

Aug 31, 2017
England

Horrors! Sad to see that.

Maybe slid on spilt diesel if it wasn't a puncture - I've had that in the past and it's scary. (I was lucky and didn't damage anything.)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members